The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Did you realy read the small bits ?

I only look at the stuff with pictures anyway..... Cal iz the one that reads the small bits..... ZM iz the one that senses the small bits while sitting on cement column thingy - or maybe a tree branch.... or patch of grass.... or while contemplating life on the (see attached photo)..... :D:D:D

Attachments

• toilet - monstrous-commode_49.jpg
    toilet - monstrous-commode_49.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 87
f5X ?

(do you ever have small bits ?)

Eventually it be portable like sort of thing whit tiny winy sinks and fans so I can delight neighbours and attract the riff raff that normally walk in public packs.

Me plan proper size Barbie for garden.

BUT (Can I still say BUT? even if it could be used to store sausages?alegdedly) Size does not matter (a man sez) is what you do with it!
now 3 X 25 X 2 BIC lighters (H W D ) (roughly 3 BIC tall = 25 BIC wide) sinks are enough to do a job provided one uses same fans

Soory can not do math for square area as I do not have paket of cigies on me.

Told you I dropped big question ?

I have not mannaged to make any sense of the answer if there was any but things are looking up

Stajo always need a haircut

:D

Why do you pick on poor Stajo alla time?

Nice smile...... :D:D:D

Yeah wuld you not have smile like that sitting on that chair (maybe glass shuld have a bit more Red in it maybe smile is there as " I got the best job in the world and I am prety good at it and I am going to crack oppen another bototle before I put another record on spinner and work same more)

Thomas no need to post self portrait picture with your smile even LCD screens may crack
Papa Picture are always welcome