The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

It's good, because I started to worrying about you lately.
You seems to me a little bit strange.
I'm probably just imagining things.

Poor BkS has been working non-stop...building kitchen in his new house, working long hours at his career, polishing the red Volvo, no La dolca vita.

Being Italian he dosen't complain...but he IS plotting to build another Paradise head amp for his TT.:)

Poor BkS has been working non-stop...building kitchen in his new house, working long hours at his career, polishing the red Volvo, no La dolca vita.

Being Italian he dosen't complain...but he IS plotting to build another Paradise head amp for his TT.:)

There you go same s.... different day
Well kitchen functional apart from tiles I think I may be mellowing down on my old age an let her take time to find exactly he kind of tiles she wants

Or I am getting clever and all I did this weekend was clean gutters and pick plums and apples

In to the regard of planning this is how it goes we been here 3 months and I finally last week I popped the question....

Nah not that one

I asked her where I could put my FiFi?

Brave man! Dangerous question. She may just give you the painful answer!

Having also had a new kitchen I have a lot of sample tiles in the garage. There are also about 6 bin bags of cloth samples, and you know those little colour trial paint pots? A few yards of those as well.

Last edited:
It's good, because I started to worrying about you lately.
You seems to me a little bit strange.
I'm probably just imagining things.

No all fine same total wacko uppers and downers and life.
Winter is camming and getting lab sorted at same time keeping her happy.

This at times require to agree to same prety dumb decisions time wasting trip to shoops to buy understandard stuff (by standard I emply rumdom set of rules and conditions due to change whitout warning not that there is sumthink wrong with it in the first place)

La Donna e mobile qual piuma al vento Yes?

Been watching this over and over again
BBC the proms and vivaldi - Bing Videos

You're saying this place is visited by standard issue on occasion ?

Well he is asking so....
:D 100% :D

Brave man! Dangerous question. She may just give you the painful answer!

Having also had a new kitchen I have a lot of sample tiles in the garage. There are also about 6 bin bags of cloth samples, and you know those little colour trial paint pots? A few yards of those as well.

Yes I know those prety well

ever painted livingroom 6 different shades of colors in 2 months

But this was 12 years ago since then I became dangerous when brandishing a paint brush

About tiles decision seem to werge for darkish Grey 50 X 150 Millimiters (brick like) shiny whitout riples.

OK now they do Grey and shiny and 50X150 and whitout ripley things but not the 4 togeter

Please if by any chance you see those tiles do not tell me ...Capish

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Gesundheit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 57
If you like Guinness, you should take a trip to Ireland and have a pint of Porters with a 'white lemonade' chaser (potcheen), you might not want to come back, especially if you get one of those lovely redhead girls on your arm.

Health to you too Brian :cheers:

Thanks...and to you too...and to everyone here as well!:)

No 'S' at end of porter!
Its not so much wanting to come back (to UK) as not being capable of coming back!;):cloud9: