The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Our good friend Victor.:Pinoc: What are you guys up to nowadays?

Attachments

• Ursaab.jpg
    Ursaab.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 70
Pal Victor may attempt a 2nd try at selling his 45 year old classic, the financial urge on the 1st go wasn't drowning grade yet (but not very likely that a possible sell price will come even close to what the total renovation cost amounted to)
And other than his shack on Mallorca, Vicky appears to have sold off everything else. :clown:

http://www.superyachttimes.com/arti...cht-Events/2012-11-POC/The-Highlander-big.jpg

(as for moi, me busy stuffing my trash bags for a 10-hour flight heading west tomorrow early)

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Cool. Btw eventually I'm off to the shipyard again this weekend where the boat I helped going to the drydock is residing. Its now back in water and its above sea fix. That shipyard is cool because theres a lot of boats just layin around, owners seems to have forgotten about them and many for sale. I love walking around dreaming there. Its all from high sea tug boats (you know 7 m high prow and 1 m stern, I love them) to barges, landing crafts, old yachts etc.

And a decent restaurant to

Attachments

• furusund.jpg
    furusund.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 69
How far west?

~9000km.
This time tomorrow, me have coke and best roti (with a lot of chili sauce) in the Carib, while watching boats in the marina.

(Like this : Roti Chicken Kayotic Kitchen )
(but with No1 roti pancake : Surinam Roti (Yellow Peas) Recipe - Recipes - Youtube.com/BasicKitchen ? - YouTube , and kouseband aka yardlong beans, green beans no good for roti ! )

Is 1/2 commercial marina, white building left of the arrow is where the fish is weighed and sold. (2nd picture is taken from other side of the water)

Attachments

• Recycle Tank.jpeg
    Recycle Tank.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Back2.jpg
    Back2.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 65
You me feeling home sick stop talking about boats, marinas, beach, tugs and skiffs decent restaurants sea and all related mathers.
Had my first boat at 7 used to go solo with 50 hP mercury at 13 (this include lift in and out of boat) and was runnining cighies from Capodistria at 15

WTF.
My Dada throw me in the canal at age 5

"If you want to play outside learn how to swim"

Yeah not to worry me here to delight you whit my small dose of Pub bull pooo, but I swear on my speakers this is true and one of rare exceptions. Clearly I did learn how to swim and am pretty sure that eventually he would have jumped in to get me sooner or later, probably later considering it was February.

So please if you think you got more salt water ....