Paid Member

Attachments

• Blazing Saddles - Campfire clip.gif
    Blazing Saddles - Campfire clip.gif
    110.6 KB · Views: 78
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Not much going on here today -
My guess iz that everyone iz busy with the Royal Baby Watch happening in England....

I don't know about the rest of you - but here we are getting updates on the situation 24/7.

This is a very nice change from watching the regular newz stuff tho...:D:D:D

Of course I'm wishing the best for Mommy and Daddy and da baby!!!!

Not much going on here today -
Sorry my friend I will come visit when I can but as I am one of those not wealthy enough to retire yet, I, um, well, you know, sigh...
My guess iz that everyone iz busy with the Royal Baby Watch happening in England....
Ya, that's what I'm doing.

Who's having a baby?

It seems that I did manage to kill the tread a bit so ponder this...
"Work will make you free"

Yes another 72-hour week at day job and house to make ship shape.
For your delight get same pictures.

For sale easyclean sink unit circa1951 sink is bit rusty but not leaking a bit of coca cola left over night will get it back in pristine conditions

Pile of "artefacts "collected from around the house and shed you can have those for free

Kitchen has now double coat of paint yellow dirt from ceiling came off quite by itself while stripping the wallpaper drip drip on my head

And pre view of garden it does go on a few extra yards past those trees

rest of house is not that bad but is going to be a while before I unpack my FiFi

Attachments

• HOME hohoho 028.jpg
    HOME hohoho 028.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 94
  • HOME hohoho 027.jpg
    HOME hohoho 027.jpg
    938.7 KB · Views: 94
  • HOME hohoho 024.jpg
    HOME hohoho 024.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 80
  • HOME hohoho 025.jpg
    HOME hohoho 025.jpg
    981.2 KB · Views: 77
  • HOME hohoho 029.jpg
    HOME hohoho 029.jpg
    974.9 KB · Views: 76
  • HOME hohoho 031.jpg
    HOME hohoho 031.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
That is shed where SWAMBO keep all her garden tools and such no insulation required as SWAMBO stay fresh for longher.:D

I may even buy her one of those hand lawn movers so no more cable to mess about an that be more English like....:rolleyes:

Already started with BOX room for puter and loft for ... hide and keep stash of toilet paper.

Hey did I mention how easy it is to drag 20 8 foot by 2 foot 3/4 in chipboards trug small hatch :eek:

Hey :mad: doing maths I got 320 square foots for storrage and blowing things up :yummy: