The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Here he is contemplating his new exercise routine.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-08 at 3.24.42 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-07-08 at 3.24.42 PM.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 278
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
One of them has a surprise for you.

:Pumpkin:

I know !!!!!

you'll finally adopt me !!

I promise - just leave me in da Warehouse , then you can trow the key , or leave doors open , it will be the same ..... I'll not even need a solder ...... I'll make everything with bare hands ..... :spin:

Now that you mention it, XA is Axe backwards, like Redrum. :clown:

hehe

one amp , to rule them all ........

Attachments

• eugene.jpg
    eugene.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 225
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
my rant from Pearl Two thread

well ......... not rubbing anyone's nose ........ but I'm lately ranting and thinking exactly about that issue :

how about damnation of all open GB's , small venture projects of selling kits based on Pass/FW IP , and then establishing side project of PL/FW where everybody can buy pcbs&parts only from them , and only from them , and only from them.

choice of available things made by Papa , off course .

I think that chewed projects as gift to spoiled kids are more than enough .

if someone think even for a moment - just go to reno hi fi site , and look at prices of PL/FW products ....... especially think twice or trice about fact that every FW/PL product is often compared only with similar products with price tag multiplied .....

life isn't fair , buck is expensive , recession blah blah ...... but Papa is certainly fair .
he's doing many things for us ,and everything he get from bunch is occasional tnx . I'm not saying and I'm sure that he isn't expecting more , but - that's fact .

point is - I'm glad that Papa certainly isn't in position that he need $ from DIY-ers .... but everyone can either buy pcbs from him , or make new toy on veroboard , or learn how to make own pcbs .

that's how I imagine respect ..... and this entire rant is only about that ...... respect his good will and effort , and invest some effort of your own :mad:

disclaimer - I know that , whatever I do (say , write ) Papa will never adopt me .... so - my words are certainly completely without expecting any benefit , except more breadcrumbs here and there , for all of us ...... :rofl:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well, I will take this moment again to say that I am grateful to anyone who helps me with audio psychosis. Papa of course has done the mostess. I dont think he can be brought down by that noise. Of course, it irritates the rest of us. Maybe the thought police will catch them someday.