The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well you know that recently the US Gove.....Oh screw it. :cheers:

It's more fun figuring out how to put that linear tone-arm onto F5t. I'm concerned about that amount of heat warping the vinyl tho.... but hey - I'm just a big dummy......

Attachments

• Dumbass - Certified Dumbass Patch.gif
    Dumbass - Certified Dumbass Patch.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 50
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachments/pass-labs/360326d1373911511t-pass-pub-high-end-off-topic-thread-man-boobs-nicholson_man_boobs1_xlarge.jpeg

Gddmn, Jacky N remains a brute of a gent.
And what a setting, gawd, wish I could give that man a sissie hug right now.

(With tits like that at 75, who needs a Mrs. Even with saggy boobs, only the ups, but not the downs.)

Last edited:
A Japanese friend owned a very expensive Japanese restaurant in London. He had to collect a very highly qualified chef from Tokyo at Heathrow Airport. The passengers coming through customs dwindled and 20 mins later his new employer made enquiries as to whether the chef had landed. He was told that the man was being detained and needed an interpreter. The waiting employer spoke excellent English so was taken to the security room.

It transpired that the chef had been unable to explain why he was carrying a roll containing the sharpest knives possible. His employer explained that the traveller was a very famous chef and that the knives were his essential working tools...at which his employee, in very bad English, beat his chest and announced: "yes...Me big c*ck":)

beat his chest and announced: "yes...Me big c*ck"

In A'dam, I went dancing with an Antillean girlfriend at a gay disco for Asians. (among other gay bars and dance clubs, good music)
Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, the works.
Few caucasian gents visiting that place, the ones on a regular basis, are usually dressed in a classic US cowboy outfit, aka the mounting role.
Not Ni Hao, but Yee-Haw !
For non-rodeo types, place is known in A'dam as the Last Hope. (settle for less) :clown:

Last edited: