The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

D iz 4 Dachshund.... :D:D:D

Dachshunds have told me to do something like this so they can watch spiral pattern go around and around...... :scratch1:

Attachments

• spiral.gif
    spiral.gif
    198.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Trans-Fi Audio - Lenco kludge.jpg
    Trans-Fi Audio - Lenco kludge.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 77
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Too busy!

This salmon weighed 33 lbs and was the biggest 'Spring' salmon caught in our river since 1922. Caught on Saturday last.:)

I only took the pic......:(

That iz a great fish!!!! Now the decision need to be made az to mounting it up above the fireplace or making several meals out of it..... :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that the chap in the photo must be your grandson??? :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm trying very, very hard to not bid on this TT 'cause SWMBO sez that it's toooooooooo big. She haz a desk the size of an aircraft carrier ----- @$@#%#&@$%

Currently listed @ $500 USD..... but there are still 3 dayz left and I would suspect that it will go for more $$$ than I can afford.

Attachments

• B E Spotmaster - front.JPG
    B E Spotmaster - front.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 50
  • B E Spotmaster - top front.JPG
    B E Spotmaster - top front.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 47
  • B E Spotmaster - inside top.JPG
    B E Spotmaster - inside top.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 46
  • B E Spotmaster - inside bottom.JPG
    B E Spotmaster - inside bottom.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 45
  • B E Spotmaster - AT-1005 tonearm.JPG
    B E Spotmaster - AT-1005 tonearm.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
nasty Dodosses

Gollum

Gollum

I think that half of the boyz are still having wet dreams over in the SimiSouth thread - half of them are out fishing - and the other half iz still getting over their hang-over.....:rolleyes:

BTW - the dachshunds have discovered Brian's favorite fishing spot.... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Fishy - a.baa-Fisher-is-girl-like-it-fish.jpg
    Fishy - a.baa-Fisher-is-girl-like-it-fish.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 49
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I'm trying very, very hard to not bid on this TT 'cause SWMBO sez that it's toooooooooo big. She haz a desk the size of an aircraft carrier ----- @$@#%#&@$%

Currently listed @ $500 USD..... but there are still 3 dayz left and I would suspect that it will go for more $$$ than I can afford.

Beautiful pieces, but the size is mostly the chassies ei? I was deepzdiving at my friend place the other day and found 2 beautiful peices of TT- tops. They was from Swedish radio, used to sit in special made concrete fundaments. I think it was Sonys. Motors was huge, 13-14 centi in diameter. I felt the urge...