The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I already have trouble following. Now your writing invisible font. PLaying with hue button display. Damn eyes.

Just hold down the left mouse key and drag it over the area - ya big dummy....:D:D:D

We are just fun'n around pretending to send secret messages - but being dummies we aren't that good at it and either to lazy or to dumb to really figure it out....

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
OK - I give up 1st!!!! UNCLE!!! It has been to quite in here for too long. I thought that I could wait it out, but I just can't hold my breath much longer than a couple of days any more (I had lot's of practice as a kid and it didn't work then either).

Now will someone start some sort of discussion that will make Cal think about boxing it up and shipping it off to the sin bin???? :D:D:D

Attachments

• Dumbass - Certified Dumbass Patch.gif
    Dumbass - Certified Dumbass Patch.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 83
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tat deserves the sin bin:rofl:

Oh yeah - North Carolina. It isn't az if ya'll don't have your fair share of toothless trailer trash running around up in the hills there. :D:D:D

Still - I'd rather be here in Tennessee, or where you are at, than back up in Massachusetts, Vermont, up state New York, Chicago, etc. They are still having snow storms up there!!!! :eek:

I hated it when the winters lasted from November to May - that sux!!!! :rolleyes:

OK - I give up 1st!!!! :D:D:D

Tanks Thomas
got plenty to say loads of things happening
Pick one to take PXXXSSSS out of me
1)Found new game on line do not under any circumstances Goggle up Tiberium Alliances
Tiberium Alliances Landing - Command & Conquer
2)My second week of no smoking.

3)selling house just waiting for paper work and this is just the beginning of a few topics

3.1 Decide to which Neighbors to say it has been sold to:

3.1.1 Lumpa Lumpa family with 7 children's and in Law (in Law made up with garage accommodation
3.1.2 Bunch of Immigrant workers from over Iron curtain
3.1.3 Rental agency specializing on Student Accommodation.

Just in case this is confusing we are picking 3 different neighbors and telling each a different story.

3.2.1 Been traveling 60 miles round trips scouting for houses
This involve looking at web sites for house with
Decent sized Living room for my FiFi and space for my soldering Iron
Getting her to arrange viewing and get post codes

Clearly any house with decent FiFi accommodation and space for soldering Iron does not pass her standards
Those are
Don't like Paving
My Sister lives to near
My Brother lives to Near
Scalies live to near
My ex clients from Social Services live to near
One of your ex Girlfriends use to live near (WHAT from 17 years ago)

I do not like the Area
I do not like the cladding
I do not like Small windows
I do not like the neighbors windows looking in to the garden
I do not like small garden

Then once one get to see it
I do not like the wall paper
I do not like the Owner
I do not like the Owner furniture.
I do not like the scruffy neighbors (this exclude Horse Box and Caravans Gypos stile that some how she did no see in their drive)
got a few more but hey

Then of the houses left pick one that
Does not need to much extra work (Tiling Plumbing Rewires new Boilers and Central heating are just normal work and not to be considered as extra work as I do this after a normal 12 day shift)

House that look similar to picture posted by estate agent
Houses that do no need major structural work.
House that one can afford.

Good job I got back up Plan 1 and 2
Back up plan 1
Easy peasy if one never got piece of paper signed.;)

Rent Pent house 2 bedrooms Flat near my favorite pub plenty of room for FiFi and spare room for soldering Iron.
(Real Posh place Me don't understand why she go so upset when I have shown her picture.)

Back up plan 2
Move back in to the damps :D:D:D Venice here I came
Back up Plan 1/2
Take posh pent house to get 15 years of (whatever) out of the system and if I survive that move back home to Venice.

But those are all easy peasy decisions.

What really get me upset is having to pack the stuff I have collected in the loft and having to trow away 90% of it, also reason why plan 1 make sense
as no chance I can carry all that to Venice.

You may know off an Hobbit that could not part with a ring That is exactly how I feel :headbash::headbash:

Sorry for Marvin moment and please do carry on.

About Sin Bin me gulty of trowing in the bin Old Celestion Dittons Twetters Old Moundat Short Tweeters ....

Last edited: