The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Eer, what did Sweden do with the two cows ?
Sweden is not sure if our two cows are legally ours to milk and have set up a parlamentory comission represented by every gender and special interest thinkable to investigate this. Although there has been filed a complaint that the representation did not include lesbian miners aboriginal from Karesuando so the comission rests until another comission investigates this. Meanwhile the cows died in governmental custody because noone milked them.

Overhere, the only non-queer steer was arrested for repeated cow beating and sperm trafficking without a permit, as it exceeding the personal use quotum.

The two cows decided to start a no-bully commune, and applied for adoption of a South-African pig, by handing in forms A279B to A735E.

In response, the steer filed a crazy cow suit, sent a complaint to Brussels that he was deprived of his basic rights, in conflict with the universal bovine act, and was granted permission to leave jail to enter steer fights.

Meanwhile, the steer's lawyer got his bar license revoked, due to selling milk to overaged, tax evasion, and repeated discontempt of the cow court.
When the IRS arrived at the attorney's home three weeks later to confiscate all possessions, the prized car collection had mysteriously disappeared.
The high value property turned out to be registered to the lawyer's son, as of a week earlier.

Allegedly, the attorney's yacht is located somewhere abroad, but it is yet unknown which owner it is registered to.
The sailyacht, the lawyer entered and won several racing cups with, is listed for sale at several yacht brokers, as of yesterday afternoon.

The attorney's company turned out to have a single share holder, the lawyer's ex-wife.
The couple divorced six months ago, which draw considerable attention by various media.

Report from our correspondent at the spot just came in : apparently both cows suffered a mental breakdown after their milk turned sour, and are under intensive psychiatric treatment.
Spokesman and personal manager of both cows commented that their 1st book will be in the shops nationwide next monday, titled 2 Fat Cows.

Last edited:
Allegedly, the attorney's yacht is located somewhere abroad,

Report from our correspondent at the spot just came in : apparently both cows suffered a mental breakdown after their milk turned sour, and are under intensive psychiatric treatment.
QUOTE]

He has been reported to be here in the UK is receiving Unemployment benefit and claiming child support for 16 dingies and recently won a complaint for unsuitable accommodation as the council swimming pool he was granted was deemed unsuitable as the 16 dinghies have to share accommodation.

The cows have also been selling sour milk which is now been processed where
I normally work.

And are receiving treatment in Wales where prescriptions are free and the maximum level of care is granted to avoid claims of racial discrimination.

We are currently awaiting for manic depression to set in, as this is normally onset by our silly whether, hopefully both Yacht and cows will live this country and claim US or Australian citizenship.

Allegedly, the attorney's yacht is located somewhere abroad,

QUOTE]

He has been reported to be here in the UK is receiving Unemployment benefit and claiming child support for 16 dingies and recently won a complaint for unsuitable accommodation as the council swimming pool he was granted was deemed unsuitable as the 16 dinghies have to share accommodation.

The cows have also been selling sour milk which is now been processed where
I normally work.

And are receiving treatment in Wales where prescriptions are free and the maximum level of care is granted to avoid claims of racial discrimination.

We are currently awaiting for manic depression to set in, as this is normally onset by our silly whether, hopefully both Yacht and cows will live this country and claim US or Australian citizenship.
Just transferred life savings to Bank of Congress. I was told it is the safest place to keep it.

Good morning You all
Hey Gyuri where have you been?
Me filing a bit like Don't Pet this Kitty!! Pt. 3 - YouTube

Brianco how is your whether? me woke up to at least 2 in of snow and rising totally bonkers considering that yesterday I was out just in skimpy jumper (sweater for those that do not speak proper English)

' morning Red!

...whether what?:confused:

WEATHER: Siberian winds - but no snow at this level - travel 15' (vertically) smothered with the stuff. [P**s Off :santa: ]

Got bronchitis and swallowing penicillin.:mad:

Last edited:
Dam spell checker why do I bother wit it?

Don't do that with penicillin
Amoxicillin 125-mg Suppositories

By mouth is much better to slice same carrots cover with sugar and live in fridge overnight
sugar take all goodies of carrots and in the morning you can drink the syrup, all vitamins get in blood stream pretty fast and make you fell better (unless one got diabetes in which case will turn you silly or baloney if over the pond)

It is essential to slice carrots and cover with sugars as carrots alone used as the above penicillin will most certainly do no good for bronchitis but be good job interview practice if one decide to join BBC or Clerical order.

Last edited:
Dam spell checker why do I bother wit it?

Don't do that with penicillin
Amoxicillin 125-mg Suppositories

By mouth is much better to slice same carrots cover with sugar and live in fridge overnight
sugar take all goodies of carrots and in the morning you can drink the syrup, all vitamins get in blood stream pretty fast and make you fell better (unless one got diabetes in which case will turn you silly or baloney if over the pond)

It is essential to slice carrots and cover with sugars as carrots alone used as the above penicillin will most certainly do no good for bronchitis but be good job interview practice if one decide to join BBC or Clerical order.

My mind boggles! The Scots are proverbially so tight that you could never slide such a device into one!:) [In reality they are open hearted, generous and welcoming...but it is a long time since I have been in Aberdeen!;)]

Here we simply swallow a capsule (250g) three times a day....and it is working well.;)

I suggest that its time you moved on from the original, first generation, Italian Beta version English language spell checker! The one included in the Forum software is OK....except that it is based on US dictionary!:eek:

Tel me about Scots been tight I live with fire kissed Scotrish lass and can vouch for that.
DID I REALLY SAY THAT????? I mean money wise you dirty old men no way gentleman would em ply otherwise.
Aberdinians are super can vouch for as that many a times when getting off the petrol rigs near by.

Think at all the fun you be missing with spelling mistakes and the innuendos they may generate (not that you expected to get them all)and all chances lost to belittle me.

So get over it...

Pardon me Nicotine depravation...