The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

drinking until you pass out.

Thomas,

the smok'n part I can go along with.

But shipping an Italian, who did poppers & booze before brekky and resides close to the Liver-Pool, to Lush-ville ?
More likely to end washed up in an alley, face down in Beatty position, instead of canal back-hopping.

Unlike most other nations, one can do 24/7 Bah here.
(without silly legal constructions, as e.g. "Pizzeria" night licenses in Denmark)

Yeeha : The Netherlands Compared With The United States | Drug War Facts

Last edited:
Hey Bksabth, go to the Chemist, they have a smoking cessation program, not sure how much it costs, but it will probably frighten you into buying a packet of fags - and they call that help :scratch1:

Just came from kemist program is free here but one pay for script + they take and I can tell you exactley £295.20 on national insurance out of my montly pay paket.

So naw kemist is going to write Doctor and by next week I shuld get what I want in the mean time
Very Angry Cat - FUNNY - YouTube

Take the ferry over to Jacco's part of town and sit around in the coffee shops smok'n sum dope and drinking until you pass out. When you come back home you can have them put you into a rehab clinic and get off of all three.... :joker:

That is best Idea ever only snag is...
She is already pissed of about me being pissed of and would most definitely not let me go.

To many windows to divert attention from getting stoned and sizzled.

Thomas,

the smok'n part I can go along with.

But shipping an Italian, who did poppers & booze before brekky and resides close to the Liver-Pool, to Lush-ville ?
More likely to end washed up in an alley, face down in Beatty position, instead of canal back-hopping.

Unlike most other nations, one can do 24/7 Bah here.
(without silly legal constructions, as e.g. "Pizzeria" night licenses in Denmark)

Yeeha : The Netherlands Compared With The United States | Drug War Facts
Quite right quite Right
Yeah I could probably cope better than most and keep things at a nice and sedated level besides I have been there many a times they even have A Harris Bar that is pretty decent and plays much better music than the original one
window shopping would get me in trubles

Last edited:

Attachments

• thCAVQMA4FMortadella.jpg
    thCAVQMA4FMortadella.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited: