The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

The only thing that worked for me was to stop lighting them.

When that happens here, our willy's fall off.

If you ever decide to vote for me instead of Beppe Grillo I am going to make law making selling nicotine illegal and further one stopping chigies manufacturers from putting flavor enhancers and nicotine hit buster and what not to help adiction forming and brand dependency.

All in all it shuld take about 5 minutes work...

Hey Call what up you look 20 years older on the new Avatar.

C4
No did not forghet whip and such was mostly concerned with restaints and gags
Whip is barbaric and denial of services work much better.
When things get extreme all I need doing is hiding toilet paper.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Because clumsy guys, like C2C for example would forget to put the other leg in, if it wasnt a pair. But he knows how to put on his bra.

Wearing that stuff - esp. if made out of *atex (avoiding word counter for latex) more like Jacco's area of expertise. :D:D:D

I don't need any undies..... :eek:

Attachments

• Dirty Old Man in Raincoat.jpg
    Dirty Old Man in Raincoat.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 53
developed such items.

1 in maybe 100k has natural hirsute bush growth, all the way up to the Xmas tree top cherry.
1 in let's guess another 100k has a body temperature that's a few C's higher than common, sort of a Hot Cat.

Enables fun stuff, like walking up a +12,000ft Swiss mountain in a T-shirt, through 3-4ft of winter snow.
(to discover that the cable cart ride down still costs a return-ticket fee)
Or run half-naked at a ship's deck, in an october fresh-gale night at sea.

Also a nice feature in a bah, though rather expensive, alcohol intake drives up body temperature further.
Higher oven temperature burns-off much faster, in combination with residuals ventilation through excessive transpiring.
Balancing intake-rate with all-body exhaust flow enables e.g. a straight 36-hour off the wagon ride without getting totally drunk, or beating others at shot-glass games.

Downsides are insensitivity to various drugs/medicines, top rank abuser risk, and every sneeze equates to fever deafcon 1.
Plus zipping a fly can become a rather dramatic event.

(fortunately they invented dehairing cream, in particular useful for the tropics)

Last edited: