The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Attachments

• IMG_2450.JPG
    IMG_2450.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 68
Joined 2006
Paid Member
better to stuff him sa vinom , sirom i pršutom (with wine , cheese and prosciutto)

That's a tuff old bird you are talking about there ZM.... Plus you will need to fish out that atomic clock and dispose of it - plus the wiring.... :yuck:

BTW - they have found a way to make MP3 even worse!!! Now that took some doing!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
"But the Galaxy Muse might be the worst MP3 player design I've seen yet. The navigation interface is difficult to see, impossible to feel, and infuriating even when it's working properly."
Samsung Muse Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Last edited:
.......- unless of course she did stuff you inside a travel chest and left you at the airport baggage claim.....:D:D:D

LOCAL airport...in the middle of Ireland... in 1942? No way; the nearest one was in Wales! :eek:

But you were on the right tracks, as it were. She left me at the Railway Station....having had the result of the check out.

She developed amnesia as she walked away from the platform.:mad:

ZM,

:D:D:rolleyes:

Already stuffed - for today! :):) Finest Scottish Borders Beef [of World renown] fast grilled on charcoal having been sealed in olive oil and garlic (in a pan). Cooked almost bleu.......I'd better stop before Cal dribbles all over the pub.:eek:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
LOCAL airport...in the middle of Ireland... in 1942? No way! But you were on the right tracks, as it were. She left me at the Railway Station....having had the result of the check out. She developed amnesia as she walked away from the platform.

I love to travel on the rail system there - the little rooms can be quite fun.

ZM,

Already stuffed - for today! Finest Scottish Borders Beef [of World renown] fast grilled on charcoal having been sealed in olive oil and garlic in a pan. Cooked almost bleu.......I'd better stop before Cal dribbles all over the pub.

Mmmmmmmmmm....... I'll take mine very rare!!!! :D:D:D