The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Predator - we are the game.gif
    Predator - we are the game.gif
    166.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Snowing so heavy here that with 4 of us shovelling our complex, we just follow each other around. By the time you catch up to where the next person was there's another inch or more. Not in a long time has this happened in my neck.

Ugaw Boogaw Mooshka Friend!

It's time to hunker down in your igloo for the winter. I hope you have enough Walrus blubber to last until Spring.

Way down South here in Seattle, it stays a comfortable 80-82 degrees of sunshine and blue skys every day. I wish we could have some of that rotten weather, just for a change!

It's a great life, but somebody has to live it!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ugaw Boogaw Mooshka Friend!

Way down South here in Seattle, it stays a comfortable 80-82 degrees of sunshine and blue skys every day.

TerryO

T.O. Apple haz discovered a problem with their mapping program giving bad directions and info. I suggest that you get the new download and find out just where in the blazes you are at because it iz not Seattle. Well - perhaps a padded hotel in Seattle tho. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Joined 2006
Paid Member

That could be where Terry thinks he iz at.... or wishes he was at anyway. :D:D:D

We are having a stormy day here in the Nashville area - but no snow. Also - so far - no volcano's erupting or major earthquakes. The cloud cover prevents me from seeing if any big azz asteroids are headed this way tho. :eek::eek::eek:

I guess that this means that I will have to go out and do some Christmas shopping after all ...... :rolleyes: