The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well, we are slowly but surely approaching the end of the year 2012, which, according to the Maya Calendar, will be the end of the world.:eek:
Mebbe a stupid question, but : should I buy 3D glasses to watch the apocalypse?
In addition, is there any potential dangers in looking directly into the end of the world ...?

Manu

One theory iz that it iz the end of the world az we know it because the "Gods" that imparted their knowledge to the Maya will return to enlighten us. The way that I understand it iz that they have perfected 3D so you don't need to wear red and blue cardboard glasses to see the show!!! :Pinoc:

I'm betting that ZM iz in on the deal..... :D:D:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
@ buzz

Attachments

• Ron-Perlman.jpg
    Ron-Perlman.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 83
One theory iz that it iz the end of the world az we know it because the "Gods" that imparted their knowledge to the Maya will return to enlighten us. The way that I understand it iz that they have perfected 3D so you don't need to wear red and blue cardboard glasses to see the show!!! :Pinoc:

I'm betting that ZM iz in on the deal..... :D:D:D

Its nice to have friendz who are perfectly informed :D
Thanks a lot, I hate to make unnecessary expenses ..
Another question : Shall I wear clean underwear for the end of the world?

Manu

I'd wear rubber, IIWY.

Them there Mayans will likely turn out a bunch of commie hippies, who smoked too much of their own product.

At any rate, if it turns out a crud again, I vote for a time table that counts down instead of up.
We've had before and after C-day, had D-day, so next in line is E-day (before Exit day, e.g. 999 BE )

I'd wear rubber, IIWY.

Them there Mayans will likely turn out a bunch of commie hippies, who smoked too much of their own product.

At any rate, if it turns out a crud again, I vote for a time table that counts down instead of up.
We've had before and after C-day, had D-day, so next in line is E-day (before Exit day, e.g. 999 BE )

I am truly impressed with your ability to insert rubber into every scenario.

I'd wear rubber, IIWY.

Thats wise ...
Thank you, I was really concerned about what to wear for the occasion ...

Do you know if there will be some kind of compensation if the End of the World is postponed or canceled at the last minute...?
:clown:

Manu

Joined 2006
Paid Member
On the other hand If nothing happens on evening of the 21th, you can always simply enjoy your week-end and spend Saturday afternoon in a supermarket for last Christmas shopping.
:D
Manu

Yeah - I'm holding off on Christmas shopping until the 22nd...... :cool:

Well - I'm a guy and pretty much don't get into Christmas shopping mode until the 24th - so this year I'll be ahead of schedule.... :rolleyes: