The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
And I am Irish, so it doesn't concern me either!!;)

You should know that reasoning is virtually prohibited on this thread!:D:D

:cheers::cheers:

good ! so i won't crack english jokes....:D

u r right this is supposed to be "off topic " and i can hardly wait for ZM to give me recipe for tearing my now gorgeous DAC apart and make it stellar......
if i use my work with him on my Shanling as an example.......oooh boy it's going to be something to drool about.....:D:D

I have a couple of TDAs ( genuine ) in stock so i'm gearing up for some very rewarding testing...my huge surprise is how familiar music can sound so exiting now with the TDA ....

Last edited:
One wonder if Nature or Man is going to spoil ZM holliday

I wouldn't think so. He holds the power of Zen. He will become one with everything including the weather, his fellow man and all of the planet's beings.

Ommmmm...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-08-19 at 4.04.37 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-08-19 at 4.04.37 PM.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 119
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
You're cheating ZM...that is last year's picture...after good life in the states i wonder if you can still get up there this year.

:cool:

you'll have this year's pic , as soon I pick that route

mmmm , mornin' coffee on mountain porch
almost monumental as look from Pa's ....

two things are sure : trees are less rumbling than Ocean , and -I'm a Leaf

I was playing with my Hi-Fi setup these days. I was quite in a hurry to re-arrange things, as we are expecting a baby soon (wife is in 9th month of pregnancy, so I could become a father at any moment withing some two weeks :) )

Attachments

• 2012-08-20 20.16.42.jpg
    2012-08-20 20.16.42.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 2012-08-20 20.16.05.jpg
    2012-08-20 20.16.05.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 2012-08-20 20.15.43.jpg
    2012-08-20 20.15.43.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 101
I was playing with my Hi-Fi setup these days. I was quite in a hurry to re-arrange things, as we are expecting a baby soon (wife is in 9th month of pregnancy, so I could become a father at any moment withing some two weeks :) )

Great work. That is what I like to hear.
This sounds like it is going to be your first baby.
If there is anything you can finish in the next few days then finish it. Once you have children, what use to take days to finish, turns into years to finish.
On the positive side if you create an army of dummies then your productivity increases exponentially as they get older. You just need to train them early. Put nice pictures of soldering irons around their cot.
:rofl:

Last edited: