Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Venice 2012 010 cell number.jpg
    Venice 2012 010 cell number.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 123
Obviously was tiping while you lot was messing about so from post 7999

Most probably possible as 2 Mory is been there since 1500
But maybe not as they dont serve Bear or coca cola or....
The just serve Grape Juce to make long story shorth
2 X £12 glass of Barbera was quickly replaced after me asking how many days botle was open (2 Days) by same mos delicius Dolcetto.

Number is Rialto 5327 for second one if is that one you refering to if you refering to other one be wary most time is bloke that answer...so in regards "to in which hole have you been latley" is of topic as is other way round thing.

Yeah Postmans are mostly drunk while on duty in Venice so no point posting roads numbers Just split City in 5 or 6 Quartieri and give each door a number this way one get the mail eventualy.

And don't ask for directions Venitian will turn to exact compass location and tel you to go "sempre dritto" if you are realy lucky one get even told how many bridges he need to cross before its destination but Left or Right forghet it...

Last edited:

Was looking at second picture what the point of Jumping of plane if one got no choice on when to pull rip cord.

Just asking no big fuss realy.

I wana get one of those dudas with vings and such and take my time before I get Man veg squashed by harness.