The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

that's upper part of Eternity - Aleksandar's of RAAL pure Demonstration of Force .

He presented them both on RMAF and BAF two or three years ago , then took just Bronze bases home , while leaving columns to Mighty AR2 as gift

so - on pic - rectangular boxes are just proof of concept of sort of Omni bass - Lambda woof with additional basket , as column support

I think Mighty AR2 will start soon making of proper laminated MFHeavy boxes

- Google Search

proper picture , Aleksandar with his spks :

raal-requisite-speaker2.jpg

Swwwweeeett ... :cheers:

Inhale on the top.

:p

Meanwhile, in Jamaica...

Looks like Dutchie ... :rofl:

Careful little one - Brian and Papa and myself will spank you with our canes... :whip::whip::whip::geezer::geezer::geezer:

Ah...come on Buddy! Nice thought:drink: ....but when you become an old fart you start to act up in an Ezra Poundesque way! Ya'know --writing odd odes and couplets in heroic fashion really is old fart land. Find myself at it especially when being questioned by the police having been caught leering at pretty ladies in latex in the public library. But then I was once abducted and given a guided tour.;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I enjoy your type of weather much better!! I've always have been more of a cold and damp weather type of person - perhaps because I spent some time in England as a lad. Now if I could just get my hands on some Earl Gray and a good shop for real fish and chips - and perhaps an English tart for desert....;)

Joined 2011
Paid Member
mezzanine. it starts to sound ok. i always hate this state, my experienced friend holds me back. Listen, give time. Thats why pro lyts always wins over monochrome motorcaps.

Imho, see a filter like every LC or RC is a low pass filter. Never ever look on your caps as a source, because they're not. They might be fast but in every audio case they are to slow. Yes, Micas to. Powerline is all you have to rely on and dont load it if you dont have to. You loose dynamics.

Hence, the more L or R you load your filter, the more you can go home ripple and dynamic free. But you might have a dull experience. Thats because everybody bets the knuckels on getting ripple free. Sta of that course, its not important!

Some circuits deny this laws of nature. PP is one. In a stable circuit (rfr Q2) you can feed 10 volts and get out on zero.

Aikido is another one. But dont be sure. It all depends on your components. If you drift, compensate.

HV shunts - yes - but if you cant make a proper crc, stay off shunting.

sincerery

Miss Piggy

Last edited: