The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I don't know.... Choky's pic reminds me of some of the cast in "The Devils Rejects"....

Tell me this doesn't look like a long lost uncle? :D

Attachments

• Thissummergotohell.jpg
    Thissummergotohell.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 252
Compared to uncle Otis Bill Mosely, Z.M. "Driftwood" looks more like he's been starving for a month on the ocean before he hit the shore.
The long lost cousin would be more appropiate, propably the only thing that kept him afloat was his Pen-cil.

Or as us overhere would say : a Pencil-trader. :clown:

Attachments

• viezeman.jpg
    viezeman.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 242
You try to remain serious when you're surrounded in all directions by both loads of high-roller executives and dozens of illegal pot/weed factories in just about every abandoned farm, green house or remote empty home on a dike, no need to use drek.

My latest hobby is cruising town on cruise control without touching the brakes, only the steering wheel buttons.

jacco and caprenter, now you reminded me of a (black) joke I heard lately:

A guy was cruising town on cruise control without touching the brakes, only the steering wheel buttons.
Then, his girlfriend started doing the B***job. Excited , he releases the steering, and grabs her ears. The car looses the way and crashes off the road. She flies of the window.
Upon regaining consciousness, he noticed that her ears remained in his hands. Horrified, he goes out to look where she is. Then he sees a shepherd and asks him:
-Did you see a girl without ears?
to which shepherd replies:
-No, but you won't believe what did she have in her mouth!!! :D

p.s. Jacco, please don't release the steering!! :rofl: