The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Different? why one would want to be different:D

Ultra performance that's me (260 Hp red car is slowwwwwwwwww)

For extra performance cars need spoilers and turbos (2 beter than one) whille women need extra bumpers.

No?

But we having pub banter or what?

Just get a real normal Audi; and keep a low profile on the roads! :p:p:p Wid spoiler and FINS!!!:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• normal_audi_r10_tdi_le_mans.jpg
    normal_audi_r10_tdi_le_mans.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 54
Hey guys...got a question...

if signal travels down a wire (conductor)...via the atoms losing their valence electrons (because those are the one easiest to excite)...and if the signal is carrying different frequencies along with it...how are the frequencies carried through on electrons?

Am I making sense?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hey guys...got a question...

if signal travels down a wire (conductor)...via the atoms losing their valence electrons (because those are the one easiest to excite)...and if the signal is carrying different frequencies along with it...how are the frequencies carried through on electrons?

Am I making sense?

The atoms of the high frequencies travel faster......
Hey - if ya ask a trick question around here - ya are gonna get dumb answers.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The atoms of the high frequencies travel faster......
Hey - if ya ask a trick question around here - ya are gonna get dumb answers.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love this answer :D:D:D

we talking about waves so one get pushed in and then one get suked out
hi frequency one go in out in out faster :whacko:

By the way no way if (big if of your choice...)
this much better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBjOt-UO0sQ

Well - in that photo he is sitting next to perfect big dummy - but I don't think it's quite the same thing. OTOH - he did do a DIY project of how to modify index digit and that put him in the chair of honor at the head of the dummy table for this year..... :D:D:D

Yesterday we were getting our heads spinning around by watching fast dummy's drive up big mountain with big cliffs near road (really dumb!!!).

Now a new level of dumbness will be attempted by fast car with no cylinders in the engine....... How dumb is that!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Toyota to demonstrate full electric race powertrain on Pikes Peak - Images

I like letric cars with DC motors mean max torque at zero speeeeeeed

One just need proper ruber to get (what the last of this week 200 Hp)going especialy as they are all there from when switch clicks on

Only snag proper bateries
Pick your answer
Not invented so far or petroll company won't let you have them

The atoms of the high frequencies travel faster

I found a way to get around that. Since we know the larger atoms are the bass and the smaller are the treble, I use proportionately higher gauge wire for bass atoms. I also elevate my amplifier above the speakers so there's no loss in transient response while trying to accelerate the larger atoms down the wire. Makes for a nice tight bass.

And you thought I knew nothing about 'lectricity.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I found a way to get around that. Since we know the larger atoms are the bass and the smaller are the treble, I use proportionately higher gauge wire for bass atoms. I also elevate my amplifier above the speakers so there's no loss in transient response while trying to accelerate the larger atoms. Makes for a nice tight bass.

And you thought I knew nothing about 'lectricity.

Mr. Smarty pants - I wuz saving those advanced answers for later on....:D:D:D