Attachments

• buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 103
  • crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 101
Now I am thinking about this

This is called a Lübecker sausage (or roll), available for a short period each year (most folks up north and west don't even know it).
City of Lübeck is the root core of marzipan in Germany.

Outer shell is thin marzipan, inside a meringue buttercream with tiny chocolate particles.
Not really complicated, but pretty hard to get just right for real. The pastry shops that do know how are located in the southern provinces, northern Belgium, and just across the border in Germany, for as long as i can remember.
(odd thing is that Lübeck is not even near, all the way up north in Germany, closer to Denmark)

Growing up with Lübecker once a year since kindergarten years, there's something magical about it.

Attachments

• Lübeckerworst.jpg
    Lübeckerworst.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hi,
For some reason I started to think about amplifiers as food or a certain cake...
Distortions are like flavors. Now Nelson has thought how to set the relative quantity of one flavor in respect to the other in order to get a unique, well, flavor :D

Now I am thinking about this:
The history of marzipan

Then I wonder why nobody though of it before somebody thought of it... :spin: :cool:

You ARE nuts!;):D:D

He (ZM) has been there done that; got a dust free shelf full of long unopened dusty books from those days. Most of that was better given by Don Juan.... Just as 'the man' said earlier. :)

Got guests her for a couple of fishing days and a few 'malts' tonight...so that's me for a few hours!!:rolleyes:

Single malts dubles if dubles you wish for but what an eresy are a few malts (blended)?

AND I am not only one to notice how clean and tidy ZM kingdoom is then? :worship:

Last edited: