The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Hi,

My company inspects roofs we don't actually do them. Yes I would love to travel. I just looked up Dixon on Google Earth. How many people live there?

Oh, I see. Makes more sence now.
Dixon has 15000 to 12500 depending on who you ask and if there is a sale at walmart the Next town over. I'm kidding we have a WM.

We just found out our comptroler stole 30 million from our little town.
How do you miss that?
30 mill from new york.....
I can see missing that. Maybe.
But 30 mill from a town of 15K? Comeon that's 2000$ from each person!

Come on down, well have a beer or 12. Close to chicago, witch I love, take in a show or 2. You missed BB!

I'm not worried about burning down my house. But I also know I'm only a JACK of all trades but master of NONE.

I am going to do it myself.
I have been reading and asking all I can.
I have roofed, and know the basics... But, after that daddys screwed.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Cheer up you guys! More to do here ..... no room for too much misery! Lets form a posse and find our leader.:D:D

Bloody cheery Irishmen - what have you been drinking over there at the reading table????? I have an idea about what you might be reading and I warn you that it can lead to a twisted mind that just winds up going in circles..... :D:D:D

DON'T ask me how I know this........ it's to sad a story for a place you are trying to cheer up!!! :D:D:D

I'm guessing that ZM if off building sand castles somewhere....:cool:

You are right of course:cool:...let's hope that it does just that, evenly, smoothly and with just the right cadance.:cool::cool::cool: IF it goes wrong it will be a wash-out...which is why I am getting my waders out of the back of my wagon.:D:D:D Commiserations are bound to flood in in that event.:rain::drink:

I think ZM is Munchen German food this past day or two..........or watching Burl Ives films.:p:p

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• NUFORC UFO Sighting Report - Dixon Il.gif
    NUFORC UFO Sighting Report - Dixon Il.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 98
  • optical-illusion-3 boobs.jpg
    optical-illusion-3 boobs.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 103
Real pretty little town, love the stone rail arches and the Van Epps house.

Poor Rita, maybe county jail can serve her a horse steak dinner for a couple of years.

Oh yah, it is a cute little town. They plant little pink flowers all allong the curb every where in the summer. And hang pots of the same off the light posts.
Cheep cost of living. We'll..... - that extra 2 grand I paid and didn't know about.

As far as her, I'm not sure who to be upset at more.
Her or the math experts that missed it.
They cut jobs in the last few years, some people can't make ends meet.
She's living the high life of of them.

Cleaning up horse poo.... I like it.
Thell convict her, tell her to pay it back, she never can or will.

Looks nice but Google Earth needs to update their Street View. The waterfront between the bridges looks a little different now.

Yes they did. Nice little walking path. We live north west of it by about a half mile. Top of the hill almost in the woods on 1st ave.
We take the kids allong the path and feed the ducks walk the dogs.
Just close enough to walk home after a night out with my hottie.
She dosent have 3 knockers though.

Drives me nuts though. They have 2 claims to fame.
1. Regan was from here.
2. Abe lincon stopped to have a shave here.
Realy... A shave! I saw the razor. Well, razors they have 2 in a case they. don't know witch one was used but one of them was used.
:)

I do miss texas, but I like it here.