will be better tomorrow

:rofl:

Best-Expression-ever-captain-jack-sparrow-27863273-440-441.jpg

Captain-Jack-captain-jack-sparrow-14117613-1242-900.jpg

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Nah - just very sad today:sad:

Yesterday one of my beloved Dachshunds crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and is in Heaven now. I try being cheery but it is difficult...

This is last photo of my Mimi - I had her for 10 years after rescuing her from being a breeding female at a puppy mill. She grew to love me very much and I am missing her badly right now. Things are a little bit better today - but it will take a little while before I am back to full whaco power...

Attachments

• Mimi 4-24-2012.jpg
    Mimi 4-24-2012.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Mimi with pups.JPG
    Mimi with pups.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Mimi and Manfred on bed March 05.jpg
    Mimi and Manfred on bed March 05.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 60
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thank you ZM - I am happy for her - her passing was very easy and she was ready to go - she had an enlarged heart and it had grown very weak. She is in a happy place with Manfred-Manfred who passed that way a couple of years ago. It puts things into perspective regarding life - we will all go from this place one day or the other. When my time comes I will be rejoined with my baby's I am sure.

c2cthomas,

Sad to hear that. But some things can't be changed. In January one of my cats passed away. Looked like she got in fight with more street dogs at night. I found her frozen at a snowy street in front of my house. I could never understand why she got out on a cold winter night-usually they spent the time inside the warm basement.
I could just realize that it had to be that way. I could do nothing to change it. We feel your pain. But don't worry. It's nice to have good folks on this forum, and share our thoughts and feelings...

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Guy's!!!! Thank you everyone for your support and good wishes. This morning I am much better - pretty much 99% back up to speed (which is about twice as slow as the average person).

One thing that added to my misery is that over in another thread sum guys said that my speakers look like rubbish. Welllllllllllll calling them frugly I would understand - but rubbish? I'm crushed:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Walsh5 Remake Dec 2010.jpg
    Walsh5 Remake Dec 2010.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 79