The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
You got to train them properly.

Hide the toilet paper and make shure you only have acess to back up.

Report back after....

It that fails
tip 2

It involves a pole.

No Not a Pole see litle p.

And U juz thought it wuz your neighbor that keyed your little red car....:eek:

R U quite sure about that???? Should it get a TP treatment you might wanna look closer to home...... :D:D:D

ps - I ain't falling fer that one mate!!! ;) (but nice try)

Attachments

• DSC_06050001.JPG
    DSC_06050001.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 72
A girl in our village in Ireland married a Pole...and had wooden babies........

Regarding my pole! Been fishing again...no good at that either it seems.....got cold and wet, tired and came home early and soaked in a hot tub for an hour....that was my day! She who must be obeyed played tennis (at which she is very good) is suitably tired so no trouble ,....for the moment! But whilst wading in deep strong water my mind was going around at 33.333rpm precisely! 2C2 is well aware of this of course!

Very kind looking and pretty cat.

Our cat (7 years) was killed by a car last year. He is the cat in my avatar. The house seemed very empty without him......then last July a female cat came into the garden and has stayed ever since. She belonged to a farmer about 2 miles away and had a chip in her neck. His wife left him and a new girlfriend brought a Maine Coon with her. The two cats were always fighting so this one - called Tilly - ran away. v This is her!

Attachments

• cat avatar.jpg
    cat avatar.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 64
Joined 2006
Paid Member
A girl in our village in Ireland married a Pole...and had wooden babies........
But whilst wading in deep strong water my mind was going around at 33.333rpm precisely! 2C2 is well aware of this of course!

Be very careful brianco - the papers you read were the mere ramblings of a BIG DUMMY!!!!! If that device is not properly regulated by the flux capacitor you could start spinning at 33,333.333 rpm and be splattered against the walls like jam spread on bread!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

If you were to pull the drain plug on your soaking tub the vortex created could bend time and you would wind up in another dimension!!!!:D:D:D

OTOH - perhaps that is not a bad idea....;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Very kind looking and pretty cat.

For many years I had an old Persian kitty girl that wuz a real love - Blue wuz her name. I rescued her from a bad situation and she gave me all of her love in return. When I would come home from work all that she wanted to do was curl up in my lap and get petting. She was a wonderful kitty and I miss her even now - some 20 years after her passing.

Now - as most of you know - I am cwazy about Dachshunds!!!! I have had them around since I was a teenager.... Dachshund Vs. Weasel - YouTube

Thank you for this picture.
I've wanted to ask, who represents your avatar.
Sadly I hear this doom.
I was also afraid from cars from the most.
You know, Huncutka can not go out into the street from the garden.
He knows it too. If he feels the sight of my watchful eyes, he is not to go out. So I pay attention to him.
Otherwise, a very dutiful creature.
Really love him.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I've wanted to ask, who represents your avatar.
One day a long time ago ZM was feeling very sad about being a big dummy about something he could not quite figure out. I think he might have been trying to see deep into Papa's puzzles of simplicity, but I am not sure of that - just a guess.

In sympathy to his self professed dummyness I posted my avatar so he would not feel so all alone. It was around this same time that I found a lonely table in the corner of the Pass Pub that became the table where all of the dummies could sit and stay out of the way of normal people.

Sadly I hear this doom.
I was also afraid from cars from the most.
You know, Huncutka can not go out into the street from the garden.
He knows it too. If he feels the sight of my watchful eyes, he is not to go out. So I pay attention to him.
Otherwise, a very dutiful creature.
Really love him.

I only let my kittykats out in the back yard - away from the street. They liked to stay inside the house for the most part - so no worries for me about cars or dogs etc. ;)

Last edited:
The cat in the avatar caught many weasels....we live in the country. He killed them very efficiently, but he also caught rabbits and mice...which he did NOT kill, but brought them into the house. We sometimes had two or three rabbits hiding in the kitchen, once a rat and many many mice.

The new cat (in the thumbnail) eats every thing she catches!!!