The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Leprechaun guy.jpg
    Leprechaun guy.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 98
He only allows himself to be seen when you have drunk enough poteen (potato moonshine)........at least he will speak - the pink elephants here in Scotland refuse to utter a word. My o My it can be lonely here.

Here is a pic of the "jogging horn"

Attachments

• jogging horn.jpg
    jogging horn.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
He only allows himself to be seen when you have drunk enough poteen (potato moonshine)........at least he will speak - the pink elephants here in Scotland refuse to utter a word. My o My it can be lonely here.

Stick to the roads - don't go into the moor's lad..... :eek::eek::eek:

(Papa goes nuts when the threads to the the werewolves) :cool:

Attachments

• An_American_Werewolf_in_London_.jpg
    An_American_Werewolf_in_London_.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 92
when you have drunk enough poteen (potato moonshine)

Ooh white lemonade, I haven't had any in a long time, last time I did I went blind - that's when I met my wife, I have been told that my eye sight will improve if I take the forks out of my eyes, Ive seen the wife once, the forks are staying:D

Attachments

• Bride-of-Frankenstein.jpg
    Bride-of-Frankenstein.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
@ZM - Sales Enquiry....

I am moving back to Ireland...Do I get a better discount there than in Great Britain??:p:p:D

Now here is a real heatsink for really fast amps. And the second pic is the portable jogging horn with the one-man-band which didn't turn up to rehearse!!:cool:

well , I'm pretty avare that Every Sperm is Sacred , it doesn't mind is it from Olde E. or Across the Bridge Where Angels Dwell ......

you know - you're more than welcome to share more pics and stories from time spent with Be ........

I still take a look ,from time to time, on his wine + jfet + mosfet + iron recipe

Joined 2006
Paid Member
And the second pic is the portable jogging horn with the one-man-band which didn't turn up to rehearse!!:cool:

I've worked on RADAR systems that were smaller than that!!! I like the crazy way you have managed to incorporate the design as a support for the rafter running across the room as well - very ingenious!!! :D:D:D

What material is the "horn flare" made from???? Looks like paper mache or some type of formed sawdust particles bonded together.

mario,marco,eugenio,bei in the photo - hmmmmmm - not Irish names that I am familiar with...... Other than on St. Patrick's day when everyone is Irish!!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mario,marco,eugenio,bei.jpg
    mario,marco,eugenio,bei.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 114
........I like the crazy way you have managed to incorporate the design as a support for the rafter running across the room as well - very ingenious!!! :D:D:D..........

In fact - if you looked carefully enough you would have noticed - that beam is bearing on two external pylons and that the speaker system is thus suspended from the beam giving a fully floating speaker system! disconnected from the listening room except by signal wiring!!!;););)

I had a system based on the hovercraft principle ... another failure as I failed to allow for the fact that the required thrust required x2 RR Merlin engines which produced some 220+ Db just to keep steady hover position. As for the "Sweet Spot" that was some 8.5 miles away.:D:D:D

Of course the now redundant Harrier VTOs :cool:were then too busy in air displays and they wouldn't let be borrow a couple for experimental purposes.:p