The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Happy Saint Patrick's day to all of my Irish friends in diyAudio land!!! :D

As we of Irish decent are fond of saying "On St. Patrick's Day everyone is Irish"!!! :drink:

Attachments

• Leprechaun Dachshund.jpg
    Leprechaun Dachshund.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 99
  • leprechaun girl.jpg
    leprechaun girl.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Leprechaun Girls.jpg
    Leprechaun Girls.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Leprechaun green beer.jpg
    Leprechaun green beer.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 102
  • Leprechaun guy.jpg
    Leprechaun guy.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 96
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Ta ZM!! :cool:

Now - if I can just keep jacco from getting to my "Lucky Charms" it will be a good day!!!

I went to a friends house to listen to his system and some tunes last night - and all of the other's there were busy enjoying some Irish refreshments and as the evening got later the music got louder - and so did the rest of the gang. My ears were ringing when I went home.:eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I had the "pleasure" of driving into a "DUI Checkpoint" (Driving Under the Influence) on the way home last night. The law enforcement people had several posted due to St. Patrick's Day parties. Fortunately for me I do not consume alcohol or use Waco Weed stuff (well - not anymore anyway) so no worries there.....

Attachments

• DUI checkpoint.jpg
    DUI checkpoint.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 66
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Lucky for you, some folks are far from green and certainly not into stuff that resembles glutinated dog food.
I'm willing to borrow the gift-wrapped for a couple of hours, after you poured a few sixpacks of lager in the duo.

Irish Lassies are easy to find in a dark room. Their skin so so bloody pale that they pretty much glow in the dark!!!

Kissing all of their freckles can be a lot of fun!!! :D:D:D

Watch out for their temper tho - and their brothers too!!! (Don't ask me how I know that.) :rolleyes:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
my Yoda .......

bought me this (pair of , to be precise) ....... extra-ordinary-sensorly cheap !

:worship:

:clown:

Attachments

• teaser.jpg
    teaser.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Spule-3.jpg
    Spule-3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Spule-2.jpg
    Spule-2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Frequenzweiche.jpg
    Frequenzweiche.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC_0191.jpg
    DSC_0191.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Mitte.jpg
    Mitte.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Membran.jpg
    Membran.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Lautsprecher.jpg
    Lautsprecher.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 72
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
naah

I'll leave ya to fight with disposal of all that Altec junk ..... while I can take care of junk from this side of Big Splash

anyway - when you became tired of disposing , proceed with sending them to my disposal facility ;

you can start sending me Cal's accumulated stash of worthless AlNiCo and Al junk

:devily: