The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

And I luv ya Gertrude...
(Kudos ... I would have enough trouble writing my own autobiography ...But a frog is a frog is a frog is a rose. )

I spend hours just watching the nice fire through the glass...Great experience as usual ... even if feeling objectively stupid the day after ...

Manu B.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Soon N. American waco's will be watching annual Super Bowl bash and eating food that is bad for you and washing it down with tooooooo muuuuuuuch beeeeeeer! So - Euro's will have to keep an eye on the Pub tonight....

just the other day I saw the movie with Fred Flintstone as Babe ;

I can completely dig that (especially because they are chewing tobacco :rofl: ) , but - as I never could dig stupid European game where 22+several are screaming about one stupid ball , I see no reason to see more reason in screaming about stupid non-round ball

Attachments

• tongue10.gif
    tongue10.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 96
  • buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 92
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

I spend hours just watching the nice fire through the glass...Great experience as usual ... even if feeling objectively stupid the day after ...

Manu B.

fire can be dangerous , if you're not used to it

water is good for that ; ask Don Juan

Mighty ZM sez - you can exercise staring at laundry machine first , but no more than 10 programs in one attempt :clown:

edit : I forgot pic in one of previous posts - FF - The Babe

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
fire can be dangerous , if you're not used to it

water is good for that ; ask Don Juan

Mighty ZM sez - you can exercise staring at laundry machine first , but no more than 10 programs in attempt :clown:

You think I am Gruenschnabel or what ? :rofl:

... and eating food that is bad for you ...
:eek:
Beside eating oyster together with shell ...:rolleyes:
Dunno ... It must be something awful ... Please be careful my friend...
:whacko:
Manu

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
quiting smokes again , cut his finger , La Mer is freezin da balll(s)

Grucho Grouchy is smiling kidoe , comparing to Grumpy Dutchie Whale

edit ;

he's here ; as every proper Dutchie - stickin' a (one of 9 still good ones ) finger in any current Papaland hole

plenty of basic q's these days

Last edited: