The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
naah .....

....... again posting about chicks .... ?

boyz , please stay off topic

:devilr:

Attachments

• Long.Way.Round.E00.Disc.One.jpg
    Long.Way.Round.E00.Disc.One.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
They're gonna have to tie her tighter on the spit if they want an even roasting. And they really want to get rid of the hair, that can ruin the taste.

I've never noticed the hair ruining the taste - but it does slow me down when I have to stop eating what I'm eating and and get it off of my tongue.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW - I have a new Dachshund addition to the family. Allow me to introduce "Buddy"!!! He is 8 years young (he claims that he is 4.9 years for the 4th time tho) and is of course a "rescue" dog that was given up by his owner due to health reasons. He has been in a foster home for the last year waiting for someone to adopt him and when I 1st saw him about a month ago I knew that he wuz gonna be my boy! He has all of da gurl mutts high stepping and getting in line. What-a-boy!!!

Attachments

• Buddy Sitting up - cropped.JPG
    Buddy Sitting up - cropped.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Haroomph.

Meet the Great Dictator (tranquil couch days are over)

That photo reminds me of our girl Mitzi - rescued 2 years ago as a puppy.

Her Mama was about 10 kilo so we thought she would be about that weight too.
All I can guess is that Daddy was a big boy because she is 25 kilo's!!! She is a very sweet girl!!
She is a Terrier mixed with something. Your boy looks like a Wolfhound I think?

Attachments

• Mitzi with a cookie and toy - small.JPG
    Mitzi with a cookie and toy - small.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
No willy, boy is girl.
Likely everything overthere was raised on something brown and stale by the pint, she has a coat that has the radiation look of an Irish Wolfhound.
Similar uneven distributed outer coat, requires lots of combing, but full Irish terrier.

She looks to be about the same size as our girl Mitzi. Loves to chase the ball and play with me - which usually involves trying to eat my fingers. :rolleyes:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have now to tell him he has a girl's name ...

Manu

BTW I am still working on reply to your nice mail ... but procrastination rules ... (mucho :guilty::guilty: and :( )

Manu

Mitzi is named in honor of Mitzi Gaynor - and Mitzi is for sure a female :D:D:D Mitzi Gaynor: The Official Website

Procrastination? I've been meaning to do something about that too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Mitzi Gaynor.jpg
    Mitzi Gaynor.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 86