The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
must have !

Crane , Denny Crane .....

:clown:

Disc 1
01. Major Tom (Coming Home) feat. Nick Valensi (The Strokes)
02. Space Oddity feat. Ritchie Blackmore & Candice Night
03. In A Little While feat. Lyle Lovett
04. Space Cowboy feat. Brad Paisley & Steve Miller
05. Space Truckin feat. Ian Paice (Deep Purple) & Johnny Winter
06. Rocket Man feat. Steve Hillage (Gong/System 7)
07. She Blinded Me With Science feat. Bootsy Collins & Patrick Moraz (Yes/Moody Blues)
08. Walking On The Moon feat. Toots Hibbert (Toots & The Maytals)
09. Spirit In The Sky feat. Peter Frampton
10. Bohemian Rhapsody feat. John Wetton (King Crimson/Asia)
11. Silver Machine feat. Carmine Appice and Wayne Kramer
12. Mrs. Major Tom feat. Sheryl Crow

Disc 2
01. Empty Glass feat. Michael Schenker
02. Lost In The Stars feat. Ernie Watts (Zappa/Rolling Stones)
03. Learning To Fly feat. Edgar Froese (Tangerine Dream)
04. Mr. Spaceman feat. Dave Davies (The Kinks)
05. Twilight Zone feat. Warren Haynes (Gov’t Mule/Allman Brothers Band)
06. Struggle (original track by William Shatner/Adam Hamilton)
07. Iron Man feat. Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne) & Mike Inez (Alice In Chains)
08. Planet Earth feat. Steve Howe (Yes/Asia)

Attachments

• Danny.jpeg
    Danny.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 169
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Crane , Denny Crane .....

:clown:

Disc 1
01. Major Tom (Coming Home) feat. Nick Valensi (The Strokes)
02. Space Oddity feat. Ritchie Blackmore & Candice Night
03. In A Little While feat. Lyle Lovett
04. Space Cowboy feat. Brad Paisley & Steve Miller
05. Space Truckin feat. Ian Paice (Deep Purple) & Johnny Winter
06. Rocket Man feat. Steve Hillage (Gong/System 7)
07. She Blinded Me With Science feat. Bootsy Collins & Patrick Moraz (Yes/Moody Blues)
08. Walking On The Moon feat. Toots Hibbert (Toots & The Maytals)
09. Spirit In The Sky feat. Peter Frampton
10. Bohemian Rhapsody feat. John Wetton (King Crimson/Asia)
11. Silver Machine feat. Carmine Appice and Wayne Kramer
12. Mrs. Major Tom feat. Sheryl Crow

Disc 2
01. Empty Glass feat. Michael Schenker
02. Lost In The Stars feat. Ernie Watts (Zappa/Rolling Stones)
03. Learning To Fly feat. Edgar Froese (Tangerine Dream)
04. Mr. Spaceman feat. Dave Davies (The Kinks)
05. Twilight Zone feat. Warren Haynes (Gov’t Mule/Allman Brothers Band)
06. Struggle (original track by William Shatner/Adam Hamilton)
07. Iron Man feat. Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne) & Mike Inez (Alice In Chains)
08. Planet Earth feat. Steve Howe (Yes/Asia)

Ordered! :)

Sorry but seeing any stuff related to music whit that dude on the cover makes me realy vorry.

At same time remain the fact IMO that if it cames from Zen Mod it must be fertiliser.

(no so apealing but certanly it makes things grow and prosper)

Just please tell me that is just a gimic to get sales and that dear capitan got nothing whatsoever to do whit the sound of it.

I think I have found the catch.

Quote>That's the only song on the album that I wrote the lyrics to. Adam Hamilton wrote the music. It's born out of the request of the head of the label—Brian Perera—to write a song. I thought the only spot I could place a song would be when the guy is dying. If "Bohemian Rhapsody" is his background, then he's been struggling to do this all his life. He's dying, and he's struggling not to die. That's where it fits.

Ok he needs same dosh so He vrites a song fine by me.

But hey he also sing on all the tracks?

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well - AR2 and Jaccollina will remember how I was stoned during dinner prior to this year's BAF ;

anyhow - I was trying to remember simple facts and pass some info ( not just to Pass ) about monumental life story about building a monument ... but - as I remember , I certainly mixed some names :rofl:

funny - when I read for first time story about that , I was probably impressed in same amount as I was in first time seeing The Ocean .

just imagine - having so strong purpose for entire life ;

in fact - Monument isn't so monumental , as sheer determination of sculptor is .

that was a Life , without doubt .

Crazy Horse Monument Fast Facts

Crazy Horse - Black Hills South Dakota

Korczak Ziolkowski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit - I'm still impressed with both - living CH Monument , and Ocean .

nonchalant teachers of humbleness

Attachments

• Ziolkowski.jpg
    Ziolkowski.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
yeah , joy itself is great reason for joy ........ :clown:

La Vie est Belle

:devily:

few pics

pcbs are in proof of concept quality

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 124
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Doing my family tree project - some of the interesting results...
1st discovered Little Sister = PhD in psycho related mental things - this could come in handy.
2nd discovered Little Sister = former Las Vegas showgirl - and yes I will be asking her for skimpy photo's as proof purely for the good of research (suuuuuuuuuure:rolleyes:).
3rd interesting thingy - looks like I'm part American Indian - and this is where it ties in with Mighty ZM monument thingy - If confirmed my tribe is Oglala Lakota or Oglala Siou - the same tribe as Crazy Horse. Ironically I may have anglo ancestors that also fought Crazy Horse at the battle of Little Bighorn. sometimes life is stranger than fiction......

But of course the priority is getting photo evidence of new sister #2 (out of three sisters total) in showgirl outfit. I feel that it is vital to family history that we can all confirm what we did during our life to pass on to those that follow. :cool:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Interested in the bike frame, what make?

uff

send it to Steintrikes for blasting and powder-coating , but I forgot to take few pics of labels :rofl:

in any case - if I remember correctly - Reynolds 501 - Gippieme - SR - Frico - Shimano Crane + Dura Ace - Weinmann - Campagnolo

some German factory , not Puch ;

regarding Puch - I have their Mistral - probably one with best gear ( same name,few different iterations )

edit : yes , it's vintage ; I don't care for modern prices :rofl:

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Doing my family tree project - some of the interesting results...
1st discovered Little Sister = PhD in psycho related mental things - this could come in handy.
2nd discovered Little Sister = former Las Vegas showgirl - and yes I will be asking her for skimpy photo's as proof purely for the good of research (suuuuuuuuuure:rolleyes:).
3rd interesting thingy - looks like I'm part American Indian - and this is where it ties in with Mighty ZM monument thingy - If confirmed my tribe is Oglala Lakota or Oglala Siou - the same tribe as Crazy Horse. Ironically I may have anglo ancestors that also fought Crazy Horse at the battle of Little Bighorn. sometimes life is stranger than fiction......

But of course the priority is getting photo evidence of new sister #2 (out of three sisters total) in showgirl outfit. I feel that it is vital to family history that we can all confirm what we did during our life to pass on to those that follow. :cool:

you are very nice to publish a photo of your second sister....

and i will google Oglala Lakota.....

and indeed your story at the moment is more interesting than any SIT....

(pardon Mr. Pass :cool:, you can take off your sunglasses for a moment :mad:) :D:D:D sun is just shining o C2cthomas :):):)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
you are very nice to publish a photo of your second sister....

and i will google Oglala Lakota.....

and indeed your story at the moment is more interesting than any SIT....

(pardon Mr. Pass :cool:, you can take off your sunglasses for a moment :mad:) :D:D:D sun is just shining o C2cthomas :):):)

Speaking of sun glasses and Papa - me with sun glasses. I don't have any of me with Papa - but I do have some memories.....:cool:

Photo of me from around the time of those memories. I am at a Grateful Dead Concert at University of Reno seeing the Wall of Sound for the 1st time. My friend "Buttons" and I have been re-united via FaceBook - he worked the PA sound system at the club and needed a ride to the concert. He said if I would give him a ride to the show he would buy my ticket. Great memory of a great friend and a great concert.

Last one about American Indian Ancestors - These are not good photo's but all I have to work with. One of them is my Grandfather atop one of his horses and the other one is of Great Grandparents. I do not know their names and the only clue I have is that everyone would refer to Great Grandmother as "the Squaw" (behind her back of course).

Now - back to important mission of getting Little Sisters show girl photo's vital to family research effort. I need to be careful in my approach to this because husband Kevin looks like he's 1) pretty big guy 2) 20 years younger than me 3) isa big cheeze at his company sooooooo he most likely is NOT DUMB like ZM 'n me. 4) has a company jet at hand to use and buzzzzzz house with 5) MOST IMPORTANT - SWMBO factor. Do you really think that she will believe that photo of Vegas showgirls is purely for family tree project? I am spending a lot of time in front of bathroom mirror practicing my look of utter surprise!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :mischiev:

Attachments

• 29088_1408465446281_1071789761_1203015_2468855_n.jpg
    29088_1408465446281_1071789761_1203015_2468855_n.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 91
  • 27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Big Bert Emery on Horse - Bert grandparents perhaps.pdf
    83.8 KB · Views: 46