The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

...the oily kind ...

Not oily enough, obviously ... :rofl:

index.php

... The Master, complained immediately that the stone was too dry and I had my brother run to the store for oil. ...

I have been told that the master prefer stone from British Columbia, preferably from the Burgess Shale with shape of Hallucigenia fossils (kind of Mushrooms probably) on it ...

220px-Hallucigenia_smithsonian.JPG

Machine oil is preferred, for the color and for the hot ... :D

May be your son have a nice father, who knows? ;)

Manu

Kids

Jaco

One would hope for all our sakes that young Ms Pass and Master Variac are not the anomalies.

That said I've known Ms Pass since she was very young..... she was a research wonk from the beginning and quick to express that which was expected of those mingling about.

Typical letter

"I've sent you a picture of water from my pond where the newts live and I need references to what is living in that water, plant or animal, and if it is good or bad for my newts, will it make them sick?" Please ask the biology teacher where you work"

Me thinks howerver that these are exceptional beings, and we need more!

Cyclotronguy

Joined 2006
Paid Member
She's not holding a bikini top, but you're right, hauling bras through the garden is her favorite.

(unfortunately, she also bites disposable cigarette lighters in half, takes off with my tobacco pouches to spread the weed across the yard, and even MY underwear)

Our rescued Terrier mutt Mitzi - now two years old - after a hard day of playing. She tried to eat about half of the house before she grew out of puppy stage.

I get to sleep somewhere else of course -

Attachments

• Susan n Mitzi n Murphy taking a nap 8-8-2011.JPG
    Susan n Mitzi n Murphy taking a nap 8-8-2011.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 98