The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

But I did something for myself also: I am building a DIY-HiFi-rack.
I sprayed some shiny black acryl on the side bodies/panels - first layer..... :D

And some clear coat on the shelf.

Greets
Dirk

Attachments

• HiFi-Rack paintjob2.jpg
    HiFi-Rack paintjob2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 150
  • HiFi-Rack paintjob3.jpg
    HiFi-Rack paintjob3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 139
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
here's one I started in 2009 in the NC mountains,, took about 4 yrs to build.
all the logs and dimensional lumber (besides pressure treated) was sawn on site.
the bottom story is dovetailed poplar logs....talk about something I'd never want to do again!

it was fun though. hope the link works!

Google Drive: Sign-in

:cheers:

Thanks fellers, it’s a half mile of 4wd trail snaking up the ridge 800 more feet in elevation from the bottom, and no electricity! Was challenging to say the least.

I don’t live in that area anymore and since I started building our new house in FL I find myself not making the 11 hour drive as much as I should. I fear neglect is not a good thing for a cabin. :(

Fellow pubsters, I am still fishing around trying to get ahold of Jacco. Since his old address is kaput, I am trying variations on it as well as variations from other providers. So far I've had one reply and this gentleman stated there are 7 JV's in the NL. I believe I found many more than that but can't be sure of stats like current addresses or WHY. I will keep the members abreast of any news.