The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
@Dennis Hui -

I hope you and yours are having a wonderful day!

It might be time to make another batch! Mine is similar, but I may try your prof's :D :D :D

Merry Christmas to all... and to all a good ... Eggnog...

Hmmm... It's sideways.... or is that just me? :rofl:

View attachment 804633

huh

this time it isn't just in your head

its contagious !!!!!!

:rofl:

Cal,

You mentioned in another thread that you can now clean through some 20 mins quicker than before thanks to your change to a Dyson machine.
Hey Brian, I know it's bedtime at your corner of the world and I hope you and family had a great Christmas day. To confirm, yes the Dyson cuts the 45 mins down to 25 for a number of reasons. If you want to know all of them I will answer your question in the vacuum thread.

Cheers.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I didn't want to derail ZM's Babelfish / M25 / SissySIT thread, but I couldn't help it when I saw...

Sounds like some of the Vfets have temp dependent gate leakage.

I should ask my Zen doctor to see if he can help with my temp dependent gate leakage.

I think I saw a television ad... :rofl:

Studies have shown, Stopivanol can improve temp dependent gate leakage by up to 30% in 5% of users vs. a placebo. Side effects may include: dizziness, rash, uncontrollable cursing, muscle spasms, hair loss, noxious gas emissions that will scare pets, and death.

Do not take Stopivanol if you're allergic to Stopivanol or its ingredients. Your doctor will monitor bladder function and armpit odor while taking Stopivanol. If you regularly lose consciousness while taking Stopivanol, seek care immediately as this could be a sign of a potentially deadly side effect. Do not consume alcohol or operate heavy machinery while using Stopivanol. Women should not take Stopivanol while pregnant, nursing, or considering biblical relations with audiophiles.

So, ask your Zen doctor if Stopivanol may be right for you!

May only make sense to those of us in the US that have to endure these types of ridiculous ads...

+

Attachments

• 541F7DD6-1CE6-4DEF-BFDA-EB0A03DFF89E.JPG
    541F7DD6-1CE6-4DEF-BFDA-EB0A03DFF89E.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 196
I spending the last hours of 2019 with Sonar's music.
It sounds through the better pairs of my Quad ESL's, driven by my brutal Aleph. I have some beers, and orange-lemon jorum.
I can enjoy to listen to music despite my deaf ears.
I'm full with projects and plans.
All of my cats are well.
(The four-legged, two-legged and four-wheels ones as well.)
So what can I say?
Let be the new year good as this was.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Yeah, life is good, but it could be better!