The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

This one?
Amazon.com: Samsung UN55B8000 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LED HDTV: Electronics

Who is up for a group buy on Samsung UN55B8000?
That's 2 per person if we can get 100 people interested I might be able to swindle a deal with the factory.:p

Then we just need to place an order for the speakers.

I have been playing around with inductors for the 0.5. So far I have tried 1.5mH, 2mH, and 3mH.

Scuse me.

I was thinking The Fatha, No Escape (aka Escape from Absolom), Ray Liotta, Lance Henriksen, 1994.

(like this place, nowhere to run. :clown:)

Attachments

• Fatha.jpg
    Fatha.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 226
I was thinking about some jokes from Yugoslavia. Mujo and Haso are guys, not too bright and Fata is wife or girlfriend, equaly dumb. Something like this:

Mujo and Fata are sitting in a caffe having coffie. Suddenly, an attractive, blond girl approaches Mujo and kisses him.
Fata, surprised, asks Mujo:
- Tell me, who is this girl?
-Well, this is my mistress. - Mujo answers.
-And what is a mistress? - Fata asks a bit confused.
So Mujo explains Fata that in a modern world every man has a mistress. Fata listens to him and falls silent. After some time Mujo points at an attractive brinette sitting a few tables away.
-Look Fata, there is a Hasa's mistress.

-Well, I must say that our mistress is much prettier. - Fata answers with pride in her voice.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Sounds like a lot of work. Three ways are always harder to setup and get working in a cooperative manner.;)

Peace,

Dave

Perhaps - but the three ways do have their followers. OTOH single driver full range have their followers too - but do they get tired playing alone? :rolleyes:

Let us not forget the line array followers - all sorts of drivers doing all sort of things - it seems that anything goes!!! :eek:

I just know that Fata is often shared between Mujo and Haso, sometimes acting as a wife, or a mistress, but nevertheless, Mujo and Haso are good friends. Couldn't resist, most post this link:
YouTube - Mujo i Haso 2 - Ciji je veci

p.s. I apologize to the non-serbian/bosnian/croatian speaking audience

Bez panike! I guess the fat guy shouldn't have inserted coins into the lady. :D

Sounds like a lot of work.

Reminds me of two very frank English nurses and a train compartment heading for Paris at the end of a summer, after half a (tiresome) night of playing card games with them in the corridor, back in the years of more hair than desired.

Now, in the years of less hair than desired, i wouldn't object to sharing the mrs with a stand-in.
Shivers, just think how much projects i could scrape off the waiting list in all that time saved. :clown: