Attachments

• Total eclipse 2017.jpg
    Total eclipse 2017.jpg
    794.5 KB · Views: 92
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Joined 2006
Paid Member
But you could win more 50 seconds in the center.
And you can watch it here on Ipad as well. ;)

Things are already getting a little bit nuts with the eclipse around here. The hotels are all booked up and people are coming from all over the place. The roads near the "sweet spot(s)" are expected to be jammed.... I'm tempted to drive up to my sister's place in Clarksville but why burn all of that petrol for 50 seconds more of moon shade... Besides - I still need to check and see if this thing is going to interfere with my scheduled nap time or not.... :D

Mostly Brit's with sum Scott's and Irish. Sum Frenchies and a few from Mexico - but no proper vikings just yet... Except for the bastards that they left behind in England...... :D

Body count iz up to 9,300..... and I still have about 6,000 to add from just my Emery branch....

If you've got some Irish and Scots then you are bound to have some rapists and pillagers from Viking Lands!!!

Glad all is well and hope that SWMBO and dogz are also in fine form. :)

If anyone with a rope approaches you and tree....run!;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
If you've got some Irish and Scots then you are bound to have some rapists and pillagers from Viking Lands!!!

Glad all is well and hope that SWMBO and dogz are also in fine form. :)

If anyone with a rope approaches you and tree....run!;)

Shannon's on the Irish side (grandmother) and Ross of the Scottish side. I've come close to Rollo a couple of times but I think that half of Europe is his offspring.

My oldest dachshund "Buddy" went blind from SARD "Sudden Aggressive Retina Disease" last November but we have both adjusted nicely with that situation. :D

Life goes on. The high point of today was when I powered up the Marantz A/V unit and it called home to update it's software via the internet.... :eek: