The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Not only am I the dumbest diyaudio member, I am a strong contender as the dumbest homosapien ever to walk the planet.
Here is the proof.

This idea is one that I rank among the worst ever conceived in the history of homo sapiens.

:cool::D:yes:

I hope 454Casull is not one of those smart people I mentioned before, otherwise my hopes and dreams will be smashed.

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
spoiled brats ......

all you can is to compete for rank of second dumbest ;

everyone know who's on top .

anyway - to remind you who is highest authority here - Papa itself ;

so - just ask him who's most dumbest ever in Papaland , if you don't believe in my self proclamation

Attachments

• crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 159
As I said before only dumb people can recognise true dumbness.
Smart people see everyone as dumb so obviously they can't recognise true dumbness.

You have to be dumb to know you are dumb.

However it is possible for a smart person to think they are dumb, but they have a problem with self perception. They have been looking at all the dumb people around them and have fallen under the illusion that if everyone is dumb then they must be dumb also. It usually does not take them very long to snap out of it. All they need is for someone to disagree with them, and they realise they are smart again.

Last edited:
As I said before only dumb peo ...

... and they realise they are smart again.

And Then There Are Blondes -

whom have their own news network.

YouTube - News for Blondes - Oct 31, 2006

YouTube - Jenna Bush Cooter Exposed

YouTube - Faking Virginity

News For Blondes - Perky World News

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.