The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

You should read the statement of Melnichenko's spokesman.

(ships and yacht newbuilds are paid in terms/deposits. 10 percent down payment on the sign of a contract, a payment when the keel is laid, etcetera. Client buyers often use the final payment on delivery as a means of leverage for post-delivery service stuff. Buyers of that size of toys are alike a spoiled brat that should have been drowned at birth. Ruskies are by far the worst to deal with, zero breeding)

Last edited:
Hm...just made me think of a local wealthy guy..who is a total...hmmm..what word should I use? He would do (and does) anything to avoid payment for anything. I heard from some of his local business partners, that he will try to do anything to decrease the price of goods he buys, to the point of ridicule. Once I heard his conversation. Would make you think he needs your last 2 cents because he doesn't have any. Disgusting sociopath. And then you see him ride a very expensive car. Jackasses everywhere, but some of them own Jachts :(

Attachments

• Diadomingo1.jpg
    Diadomingo1.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Diadomingo2.jpg
    Diadomingo2.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 114
According to my dentist, I'll never require dentures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkR5fWtwbic

A law in Curaçao is that beaches have to be accessible to/for everyone.
As a result, the Santa Barbara resort charges $14 per car plus $8.50 per individual, to any non-guest who wishes to use the beach.
The paid amount is deducted from the food & drink bill (at $8 a beer from the bottle at the beach, that lasts 6 beers for a party of 4)

A 2nd rule is that any beach has to be accessible from the water. Means that boats can dock free of charge at the Santa Barbara beach jetty (an overnight stay is billed as 24-hour user of the marina)

Boils down to lots of plain folks visiting the 5-star resort/hotel beach in the weekends, plus any kind of boat docking at the jetty.
One big Latin party : loud music from the sportfish yachts, groups of women in bikini top plus string, dancing in the cockpits of the large ones (the one from Delaware on the 1st picture is a Viking 76' ) The pics are from last sunday afternoon.

The outcome of those old laws is so much to our liking, that we're considering buying property on the resort (the offered menu ranges from residential lots in various sizes to $10M+ estates)

What's not to like by a dirty old man with everlasting teeth, even the waitresses have their nipples showing.

Attachments

• 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited: