The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Different languages, one word has different meanings, interpretations.
I perhaps mistakenly used the word trust here.
May be a better word here is confidence.
Now I will try the faith and confidence in the interpretation of words to translate, as I think these are.

You were not wrong.
I could have used the words trust, belief, confidence and probably many other less common words.
I just felt, faith was the most accurate description.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am sorry to hear that ...

Myself also - so very sorry to hear a thing such as this. I too have sad things happen in my life - as have many of us (if not all of us).

Now to brighten things up a bit - hmmmmm - that is hard to do after thinking of sad things in my life. My sad things are sadder than your sad things. Plus I'm dumb!!! And older tooooooo!!! So - now I'm a sadder, dumber, older guy than you!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Ok - now that I have that over with I shall get back to being bigger wako than you guys - :eek: :cool:

NO ONE can be dumber, sadder, older, or more wako without certificate from institution. Soooooooooo there!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p :D

Dis is starting to resemble a self-help group meeting????

Official Court Jester vs. Diyaudio member or Formerly Thanh1973 or 49 - for the 15th time........

naah - there is no possible competition , in any way ....... :rofl:

OK I give in. You win

I agree it takes quite a while to master the art of dumbness, but don't worry I am definitely on the right road.
Well, at least my wife thinks I am the dumbest man in the universe.
I take heart in that she has so much faith me, I know I will get there one day. I can't let her down.
I will dedicate the rest of my life to becoming dumb. And when I finally make it. I will go to the burning amp festival to show off my dumb amp and have a beer with everyone, and celebrate how great it is to be dumb. :cheers:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
From my own part I insist on the delicate differentiation.
That I it lives in a relationship in me with Papa not the faith, but the confidence.
Otherwise, I do not mind, and be ye just dumb, dumber etc..

However, I'm the craziest.

"but the confidence" GOOOOOOOD ONE!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ZM - U R still King :king: of greasy cooking stones - and of course the best :joker::clown::Pumpkin:

Elwood = :wrench::c_flag:

Gyuri is :crazy::whacko::crackup:

PaPa - well we all know what that he is...............:wiz::wiz:

Oops - MelonHead posted while I was busy being dumb. Sooooooo = :warped:

:grouphug:

Last edited:
Dumb people have an uncanny skill of recognising other dumb people, as opposed to smart people who see everyone as dumb, even people smarter than themselves.
I think this philosophical statement gains the first place at the today's day.:)

You're also not so dumb.
Now you proved it.
It is now again a paradox.
I know that I'm dumb, so I'm not so dumb. Right?

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• Pipi.jpg
    Pipi.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited: