The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

The original post - fun, but to take it more political is to invite problems. [Big Cal would normally have issued a warning by now...except that he is busy preparing houses for the glut of US refugees moving to Canada. ;)]

cal is more busy ''jimmy buffeting'' the ''15 song album'' thread...he's more acting like a troll than anything else

:rofl:

anyway....i thouhgt Zen mod was the effective Moderator in chief:scratch1:

Last edited:
The original post - fun, but to take it more political is to invite problems. [Big Cal would normally have issued a warning by now...except that he is busy preparing houses for the glut of US refugees moving to Canada. ;)]

May be he is already busy building a wall.
Britain donated 2 billion virtual bricks (of 1.5 billion needed) to Canada so they can build a big, beautiful wall to keep out refugees from the USA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFfUSxPUXKA

Had some good time today speaking to a good old friend. Over 40 year relationship.... We don't agree on everything but did agree life would be much easier if we were both a bit dumber.

Lifestyle being what it is I have been doing my best to erase some intelligence and thought but none the less some things still get me worked up.

so, aside from the physical world who have interests(brutally described in the video above (and i have not read the book)), you have an idealistic polarization that opposes ''individualism'' to ''collectivism'', that is strong among occidental nations (and invidividuals) at the moment.

individualism: this is incarnated into globalism and progress-ism. humans are all powerful

collectivism: this is incarnated into sovereign-ism and conservatism. ''god'' is all powerful

Last edited:

Attachments

• predateur2.jpg
    predateur2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 131