The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Tanks all
Record player and pictures of it is must.
Jung wealthy widow/divorcee would be a definitive bonus but that should be covered by record player pictures.
Only music I cant stand is Bon Howling and Cliff Peter-Richard and likes maybe I should ask for pictures of record collection?
I like bit about zest for life tanks Call
So you say I should skip bit about : male need not apply ?:D

PS eating out where food is half as decent as at home can be really expensive:confused:

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Fork rake and trail are important. It's on thing if you're going to launch and get out of it but if you plan on holding it wide open for the whole quarter mile it better be stable at 150 mph.....

Yea. We have just felt on it for small nightly street getaways yet and it feels stable when just coming up to speed but it will for sure need alot of adjusting. The clutch discs had rusted together so I putted the front wheel to a brick wall and violently kicked gear one in which fixed that part. Now we need new fork, chain cover if it breaks, some plate to protect from carb backfires, an oil diaper under engine and some other stuff that I now forgot. Then were good to go.

;)Tanks
Made sense + one must wonder how they ended up whit record player...

I will keep the zest for life bit and may skip bit bout sense of humour

After all I will see reaction once they compare picture to actual resent look

Bit like those frozen curries pictures on the packet one get in the supermarket :D

I just bought a small DAC. Can you spot it? uploadfromtaptalk1463599532722.jpg

Do not tell it to my wife (she is a dangerous poisoner, especially when she is cooking) but I must have to replace her for a widow, if that hypothetic widow is owner of a record player, like this:

Mechlabor SL102 High End Turntable Hand Made mm MC Card | eBay

This would show up very well next to my STM-610.

I advise to you, rather old, wealthy and not so healthy widows to be asked for marriage!

Last edited:
I just bought a small DAC. Can you spot it? View attachment 550084

I much prefer ADCs (Aero-Dockable-Cracks) for these than DACs (digitally assisted cracks)

ps: to all the numerous women following this thread closely: even though i post in the same thread as the aforementioned "Venetian", we have no link whatsoever and my maturity level is way below his (i hope :confused:).

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 163
:grumpy:
ps: to all the numerous women following this thread closely: even though i post in the same thread as the aforementioned "Venetian", we have no link whatsoever and my maturity level is way below his (i hope :confused:).

Got home last night after a 17-hour shift
I must say not much pleased whit this...(one should be able to express feelings so please keep in mind 17 hours shift:grumpy:

Do you think that I was being serious for a second? :D

One asks himself: Am I in the wrong pub?

O well never mind to tell you the truth I was looking forward to find Thomas Imput (everybody know that before the p there is a m WTF is underlined in red for)
Women closely following this tread...
Nearly got whip lash shaking my head from left to right repeatedly and shouting WHERE????????????:bigeyes:

Last edited: