The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
OK

c2c is going to pull me outa closet ....... we allready know that I'm pooftah , same as at least 78% of here frequent ones , but this time he wanna pull me outa Bose Closet , announcing that I'm 901 lover

moi sez - what's difference between Bose and B&W

:rofl:

From 1975 Playboy advertisement.... If you ask Brian I'm pretty sure that he will be able to find a copy underneath hiz bed....

Attachments

• Bose-901-speaker-system-ad-from-Playboy-magazine-December-1975-643x700.jpg
    Bose-901-speaker-system-ad-from-Playboy-magazine-December-1975-643x700.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 90
Joined 2006
Paid Member
why this thread is having just 4 starzz ?

it's certainly most informative one in Papaland , even if with least number of amp related questions

aha - I know - Dodossess in here stopped making amplifiers somewhere when 300A became shifted , so 300B

OK - I added a five star vote.. but then I remembered Jacco and Brian and went back to change it but it wouldn't let me vote more than once... :rolleyes:

why this thread is having just 4 starzz ?

it's certainly most informative one in Papaland , even if with least number of amp related questions

aha - I know - Dodossess in here stopped making amplifiers somewhere when 300A became shifted , so 300B

Kindergarten for the elderly and those who never did become responsible, staid and serious people. [Those who did succeed in growing up tend to gather at the J.Curl thread......and, you know, they can't stick to the agenda either!:hypno2:].

This is really a care-centre. :p