The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
The Porcitroen of the day

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 90
That would be so cool. Just no room for groceries or luggage.

What is wrong with an elastic net over the shelf at the back for carrying food etc?? Anyway it is a four door job; When shopping it is rare to take more than one passenger............except for our very own ZM's need for the whole back seat/trunk area ..... and the external shelf/heatsink for his in-car electronic entertainment system.

oyez..what happened Cal's + Jacco's last posts? Early in the year for Spring Cleaning......perhaps not though!

Last minute edit:

I get it.....health moans are not allowed.

laST 30sec edit:

What is missing is on another thread!!!!

The next post down is what being Irish is about!

:D:D:D

Last edited:
If I take a sweater off, it will have disappeared within 5 minutes.
If I put a shopping bag with red bell peppers on the floor, the bag remains, but all peppers will be a goner within 4 minutes.
If I forget a pencil on the salon table, it will have gone a-wall within 3 minutes.
If I leave a 1lb pound steak open on the kitchen counter, it will have vanished within 2 minutes.

If I refuse to stroke the btch's fur, she will not hesitate one second, but jab me in the face instantly.

Friends, never fall into the trap as I did.
If she doesn't approve with the weather, she'll hold her pee for 24hrs if need be.
It's not a terrier, it's an Irish thief and mugger, she'll even clean out a whisky glass with her tongue if you're looking the other way for a split second.

Attachments

• aSha-TV.jpg
    aSha-TV.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 104
Thats not a dog! ESPECIALLY not an 'oirish dog.:eek:

Here are two 'oirish dogs ... and my brother. (who should be a member here).

[Nice pooch Jacco. :) What breed is she?]

[The Irish Water Spaniel had a good career in Motown before she retired....]

Attachments

• largest-dogs-wolfhound.jpg
    largest-dogs-wolfhound.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 108
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 75
Having a dog in the house, and behaving exactly like Harry the Cat did in multiple ways, to the last detail, still makes one wonder at times.

Ever seen a dog sit up straight, like a cat, not move an inch, and stare through a window into complete blackness for over an hour ?
Harry also used to hit me in the face with a paw. As does the dog jump on top of me, from a 5ft distance.

How should I know what kind of breed an IRISH terrier is !

Attachments

• CouchPotato.JPG
    CouchPotato.JPG
    404.6 KB · Views: 80
Pointers are also very cat like...and even more sneaky at stealing food. One I had when young would - if in a built up area - go up behind houses and knock over their trash cans to scavenge. [She had been feral for a Spring and Summer and lived as she could off the land until winter came; then a local farmer fed her for a month or two and eventually gave her to me. When you shot a pheasant a retriever had to get to it first or Sorrel would have it plucked and half eaten].

That Irish Wolf Hound looks as though he has just found a sneaky wolf to chomp on...must have been in hiding since the 17th Century. Despite their killer instinct they are the gentlest of dogs and make great pets if you can afford the exercise time and dietary requirements.

I miss having dogs around; I'm no longer,in cold weather, capable of the walking required.

Irish Wolf Hound

My favorite, but their average life expectancy is only 8 years, and they have built-in handicaps.
The older I become, the harder it becomes to part from a pet family member.
After just 1 year of living with Harry, every day witnessing the shear life force that bird had, and having to say goodbye to a 2-year old cat with leukemia, enough for me to never want another pet.

Call me a poof.

Last edited: