The one and only?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
www.nelsonpassfanclub.com and world domination

Oh no.....

Hey! You could run for President now your so popular. Then you could give the command that a whopping great load of class A amps be sent to a certain middle eastern country that is in the news, and then their power grid would be so overloaded by these that everything would come to a standstill. All the ordinary people would be digging and grooving to nice music and you would then be popular with them too. Then look to the next country and so on... ;)

GP.

You show no pretense and have not made any claims to be the know all guy. On the contrary, you have been very transparent in either saying that you have not (yet) thought about a certain idea OR that the idea needs to be practically tried.

Even in this sense of modesty and humility, you truly deserve the title. Keep it!

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Samuel Jayaraj said:
You show no pretense and have not made any claims to be the know all guy. On the contrary, you have been very transparent in either saying that you have not (yet) thought about a certain idea OR that the idea needs to be practically tried.

Even in this sense of modesty and humility, you truly deserve the title. Keep it!

I've noticed this with the true masters when I was a grad student.

Nelson *is* The One and Only. Not only has he graciously
allowed us to build and experiment with his designs, he
has shared with us his unique insights, answered many
questions and provided much encouragement. For this
I'd like to express my thanks.

As an alternate moniker, "Audio God" is probably also
acceptable... :)

Dennis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.