The New Hypex Fusion Plate amps

from the nc122mp sheet:

"In a bridge-tied load configuration, the load impedance which each amplifier channel ‘sees’ is half the characteristic impedance of the connected speaker. Therefore the minimum load in BTL configuration is 4Ω, however, we recommend to use only a BTL configuration with a load of 8Ω or higher.
"

Thanks for the shout-out. We've actually had a lot of requests to add the opposite - that is some controls on the plots that can be dragged around; on the IIR EQ and on the FIR windowing.

Regards,
Michael

HFD is clumsy to use. It would be nice to have a list of filters to select and edit. FIR Designer does this nicely :( REW also has a similar interface. Having to click the dot on the graph to select a filter is annoying, especially since it's prone to drag and change freq/q

FIRd_Ex1_04.jpg

Thanks for the shout-out. We've actually had a lot of requests to add the opposite - that is some controls on the plots that can be dragged around; on the IIR EQ and on the FIR windowing.

Regards,
Michael

Love FIR designer, works great, easy and clear interface.

Unfortunately, the HFD interface is tragic. You can't even see a list of all the configured filters at once :(

It works, but it's really clumsy.

Hello everybody,

I hope I am right here, I have a small question about the Hypex Fusion Plate amps. Is it normal that they seem to loose their input volume value when restarted? The DSP-Programm ist still there but the Plateamp resets it self to -40dB every time and it is really bothersome to hook it up to my laptop to fix it every time, especially because booth amps do it. Did I miss a checkbox or something?

"Preset volume offsets
The actual volume which is calculated by the DSP, is composed of several items. The
master volume is set on the main screen with the slider or the numeric box. For every
preset, you can add an offset to that volume between -12dB and +12dB.
If you have a FusionAmp with a high-level input, an extra offset is added with the
volume knob, which also has a range of -12dB to +12dB"

I don't own the plate amp, just obsessing ATM.

Looks like the preset you use just needs a boost so when it comes on it is where you want it.

Hello everybody,

I hope I am right here, I have a small question about the Hypex Fusion Plate amps. Is it normal that they seem to loose their input volume value when restarted? The DSP-Programm ist still there but the Plateamp resets it self to -40dB every time and it is really bothersome to hook it up to my laptop to fix it every time, especially because booth amps do it. Did I miss a checkbox or something?

Connect to the master device and go to the device properties. There you find volume level at startup. Set it to what you like