The name of the resin for smoothing rotation of the potentiometer?

I'm believing Nyogel 767A is ideal for potentiometers to get resistive feel, see:

For shaft lube, I'd suggest checking out Nyogel 767A by Nye for a damping grease (motion control lubricant/grease) with a resistive feel (used in the optics industry for binocular hinges and focus rings etc. as well as many other engineered applications including electronics and electrical - including potentiometers) as well as the less physically resistive Nyogel 760G. These are broad temperature range rated and do not break down under a wide range of exposures. Spec sheets can be googled and assessments made. I use this (Nyogel 767A) on potentiometer shafts with Allen Bradley Mod Pots that have been cleaned and lubed with MG chemicals Nu-Trol. It gives the shaft sweep a very nice tactile feel with a very smooth resistance (physical) and it's a great solution for the loss of shaft grease after using contact cleaners etc on pots where the shaft lube can be washed away by the contact cleaning agents process. For best results the pot will have to be disassembled and the grease very sparingly and uniformly applied to the shaft near the base where it will contact the shaft sleeve. I would also recommend applying the grease (with a toothpick) , seating the shaft fully into the sleeve, rotating the shaft to fully apply the grease, then pulling the pot apart again to wipe away any excess displaced by the shaft that might possibly contaminate the pot interior and then re-assembled a final time. It's not cheap, but quality never is:) This product has worked extremely well in my experience with vintage electronics restorations. No issues thus far.