The Holy Grail Follower Output Stage

Joined 2001
Paid Member
Received mine yesterday along with all the parts from Mouser. F5m is built and ready to install. Excited to try both of these. Now which project to go with first? My feeling is both will be outstanding in their own way. But I'm almost leaning towards Lynn's creation with one of my own front end solutions.

Questions: are there any pcbs/FET still available? Also will this OPS work with the 2022 DIY FE?
  1. "Are there any pcbs/FET still available?": It would be relatively easy to order more PCBs. You would have to source your own FETs do some simple matching.
  2. "Will this OPS work with the 2022 DIY FE?": It would probably work as a front-end with no global feedback. I do not know how well.

"Are there any pcbs/FET still available?": It would be relatively easy to order more PCBs. You would have to source your own FETs do some simple matching.
Thanks! If you are going to order more, I would be interested! I have no clue to how to match fets, but not a big deal.
Will this OPS work with the 2022 DIY FE?": It would probably work as a front-end with no global feedback. I do not know how well.
ah okay! Just curious as to what would be a solution for a complete amp.

For the PCB you can order your own, the OP was kind and made the Gerbers available.
Thank you will do that!
The schematic and PCB include the opa551 opamp front-end that works quite well. Go to post #306 and download the Build Guide.
looks like I have some reading to do. Thank you as well!

Edit: duh!!! Right in the build guide!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9734.jpeg
    IMG_9734.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 138