The Holy Grail Follower Output Stage

My supply of extra FETs is nearly exhausted. I have not found any indication from the following diyers regarding extra FETs.
If I do not hear soon I will assume that extra FETs are not expected.

von Ah
Arthur
CodyT
Alain DUPONT
manniraj
Zigi
brimax
Asanden
EIArte
Integra
woofertester
Vitalica
Murdoc

The following diyers have not supplied payment and mailing addresses.
EIArte - USA
Integra - Canada
woofertester - USA
Vitalica - Romania
Murdoc - Austria

Hi Lynn,
sorry, I just was overwhelmed when I saw the long list of (for me) new posts. The world is upside down for me at the moment - I have became a father again!
I'm really happy, and also happy that I can participate! Thank you Lynn, I'm reading everthing you post here on diyaudio for quite a time! So, thank you for this design and many things I learned an will learn!
I'll send the money right away. And I would appreciate some FETs, too!
All the best!
Matthias

• Thank You
Reactions: 5 users
My supply of extra FETs is nearly exhausted. I have not found any indication from the following diyers regarding extra FETs.
If I do not hear soon I will assume that extra FETs are not expected.

von Ah
Arthur
CodyT
Alain DUPONT
manniraj
Zigi
brimax
Asanden
EIArte
Integra
woofertester
Vitalica
Murdoc

The following diyers have not supplied payment and mailing addresses.
EIArte - USA
Integra - Canada
woofertester - USA
Vitalica - Romania
Murdoc - Austria
hello, i would like extra FET, if it is still possible

I ran out of extra "outlier" FETs and some diyers who requested them will not receive them. This will in no way affect the functionality of the ZD25-Mini using the matched FETs that everyone is provided.

My source for FETs was the EBay seller Polida Electronics Ltd. For $14.99 + $5.00 shipping you can order 5 pairs of FQA28N15+FQA36P15.

Reactions: 1 users
Update:
diyAudio member Rush is my "shipping department". He generously offered his services to help me decide to produce and distribute the PCBs, and acquire, measure, and sort enough FETs.

I have bulk shipped the PCBs and paired FETs for 37 stereo channels (74 PCBs) to Rush. He will repackage them to be shipped to their final destination.

Reactions: 7 users
I just received a set of PCBs from JLCPCB, ordered using the JLC Gerber files posted here.

Attachments

• IMG_1302.jpeg
    IMG_1302.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: 7 users