The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Variac said:
Does anyone have a nice, clear photo of the BOFU BIBs at the show?
I really need one..

Mark

I have one solo shot of a BOFU, and a couple of shots that include both the BOFU and Fostex BIB's side by side. They are only 2 mp shots, so you won't want to blow them up to poster size! I'd be happy to mail them off if you'd like.

I sent all of my BA photos off to Vladimir, he should be putting them up on the BA site sometime soon.

Bill

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: NEXT YEAR!!!

Variac said:
Well, it looks like Valdimir was right when he mentioned that we will do Burning Amp next year, 2008 on October 18th and 19th!!!!

We have discussed it and now it's official!!! So mark those calendars !!

Mark

don't be so sure!!

if I must make rakija ( make goodstuff) in these few days ( just because mixture called KOM have own life and schedule ) , fest must be moved to next week........

:clown:

:devilr:

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
A friend just bought this- I think that we are ready! A little frightening though..

Attachments

• still chris2.jpg
    still chris2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 298
Bay Area Tube Audio Event Sunday 25 November

Hello all-

Just thought I would post this here as there are quite a few in the Bay Area that could attend. The Bay Area Tube Audio Group is having a gathering. here it is. Best- Kent

WHO: You

WHERE: Randall Museum, 199 Museum Way, San Francisco, CA

WHEN: Sunday, 25 November 2007, 1:00PM to 5:00PM

WHAT: A meeting of the Tube Audio Group

WHY: To hear A New Phono Preamp

Alex has designed and built a new Phono Preamp which he claims
is better than any we have heard to date. The demo setup is
impressive. A Grado Phono Cartridge in an SME Tone arm on
a Teres Turntable, all top of the line, will help us decide if Alex
is right. There will be time for comparisons. If any member has
a Phono stage which he or she thinks is better, bring it on.

Please forward this e-mail to anyone you think may be interested.

If you have questions, please e-mail me at norman.dan@ieee.org

-Daniel Norman

MAP:
http://www.google.com/maps?num=20&h...+Francisco,+CA&oi=manybox&ct=10&cd=1&resnum=1

Too bad, I'd love to throw my preamp in the mix, but one of the penalties of customization (for the particular cartridge I use and for balanced connection to the turntable) is the inability to swap in and out of other people's systems...

Attachments

• phono distortion 1khz 3vrms wr.gif
    phono distortion 1khz 3vrms wr.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 430
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.