The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
OK, Anyone who wants to volunteer please consider coming to our orientation barbeque Saturday, Sept. 10 at 12:00 noon. It will be at Bill Berndts house in South San Francisco. It isn't required that you attend to be a volunteer, but it would help, and be fun too!

Bill will post soon to give directions.

Last edited:
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Let us know if you want a little help with donations.

That is so kind of you. We'll have a donation jar at the sign up table.
BUT the best way to help is to encourage a friend to attend with you. Then we'll do fine. The rooms are over $2000 which along with the blankets and more expenses is why we have to charge $30.

BUT late breaking news: The beer is confirmed, and will be cheap!

yay!

Mark

OK, Anyone who wants to volunteer please consider coming to our orientation barbeque Saturday, Sept. 10 at 12:00 noon. It will be at Bill Berndts house in South San Francisco. It isn't required that you attend to be a volunteer, but it would help, and be fun too!

Bill will post soon to give directions.

I am at 616 grand avenue, South San Francisco, 94080
I am going to slow bbq a brisket over wood in my DIY ghetto q. Hoping to corral support and volunteers to make a more enjoyable BA for everyone. Please attend if you can!
Bill

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• DSCF4374.jpg
    DSCF4374.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 283
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.