The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just came off the UPS truck - PowerPhysics class D amps that we will have for raffle!

Look how they are cute. The small one is 200W @ 4ohm and bigger one is 400W @ 4 ohm

Attachments

• D_class.jpg
    D_class.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 299
  • D_Class2.jpg
    D_Class2.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 291
I'm so excited about BAF, although I'll be just peeking from the other side of the pond. Please don't forget your cameras, and make a video while Nelson presents a new toy. I am not sure if there'll be any pumpkins, but Halloween is almost there, and with D amps and subwoofers it can get scary!:ghost::devily::Pumpkin::D

VOLUNTEERS!!!

Please show up between 9:15 and 9:30.
We have very cool Red shirts with "Burning Amp" on them for volunteers.
Like the black Linear Systems shirts but long sleeve and red instead!

How cool! Volunteers still must pay admission, but hey, that shirt is awesome!

P

Is there a place to unload the car/truck before parking? I've got a mid-sized load of M&K speaker & sub cabinets to donate to the cause, and a few other things. Is parking as convenient as the yacht club?

Our Burning Amp Festival started last night with an awesome diner we had. We and our guest had such a good time... this picture illustrates it the best. It has become the tradition that we the BAF founders host founders dinner the night before the event. This year we had such a fine group: Nelson and his wife Jill, Siegfried and his wife Eike, Aleksander RAAl and his wife Sladjana, Jan Didden, Jason, the founder of diyAudio, Dragan Solaja, Mark with his wife Maria Elena, and myself with my wife Nadja. The place was restaurant Ana Mandara, that served delicious food and very fine vines. You could see some of the pictures here

Gallery - Burning Amp

Enjoy, and see you tomorrow!

Attachments

• _MG_3208.jpg
    _MG_3208.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 348
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a place to unload the car/truck before parking? I've got a mid-sized load of M&K speaker & sub cabinets to donate to the cause, and a few other things. Is parking as convenient as the yacht club?

Yes,
There is a really easy access to the building for unloading, with ramp and freight elevator. After you are done unloading there is a parking right next to the building, or the one in front of the entrance to the center. Dolly or some kind of the cart would be very helpful.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
You could see some of the pictures here

Thanks for sharing the photo's AR2!:spin:

That large table has plenty of space in the middle to put in ZM's big greasy BBQ stone - but you will need a larger candle with which to heat it up! :D

Nice to see such a gathering of audio brain trust. Of course we all know that if was not for da SWMBO group that you would all have on dirty socks and be sporting plaid shirts with striped ties!! :rolleyes:

BTW - for us unwashed - I'm guessing that the young lad in the T-shirt is the remarkable Mr. J himself??

Thanks for sharing the photo's AR2!:spin:

That large table has plenty of space in the middle to put in ZM's big greasy BBQ stone - but you will need a larger candle with which to heat it up! :D

Nice to see such a gathering of audio brain trust. Of course we all know that if was not for da SWMBO group that you would all have on dirty socks and be sporting plaid shirts with striped ties!! :rolleyes:

BTW - for us unwashed - I'm guessing that the young lad in the T-shirt is the remarkable Mr. J himself??

Yes, you are right that is mysterious Mr. J, last night pronounced as No.1 of diyAudio. :p

OK, i'll have your wokked/grilled prawns with noodle thingies and then Mr. Solaja's stir-fried beefees with the odd tomatillos.
Oh, and to go please.

STOP IT !!! You guys are killing me ! Music , food , wine and tons of DIY equipment............meant for the Gods ! I will be there Next year....even if I have to sell my wife ! ;)
Those in the know will understand how I will manage that .:D

Have fun guys and let us know all about the meet .
Cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.