The 15 Song Album collection:

Well...it can of course lead to ask whether the OP - "white" is a colour,
or if my follow-up red yellow blue is a repartition - because they are all in the "colour" white (if it is a colour )......

On my list white and black are colors.. I also should have stated that only one color can be used in the title plus no repeats, but I didn't.. So now it is what it is lol.. For example, if you have a raw wood speaker cab and you want to paint it white, white is then a color of choice etc.. But in any event for the purposes of this, white will be a color :D

Last edited:
01 - White Lightening and Wine - Heart
02 - Red, Yellow, Blue — Fred Frith
03 - Purple Rain - Prince
04 - Green Door - Shaky
05 - Let's Make The Water Turn Black - Frank Zappa
06 - Mood Indigo - Nina Simone
07 - Here Comes The People in Grey - Muswell Hillbillies (The Kinks)

Last edited:
How about just to get this one over with if there are like colors in a song title that are expressed differently then have at it.. So purple and indigo are okay as separates.. Same with red and crimson (hint). #2 can also count as 3 if y'all want to make it easier and get it over with..So when we get to #12 just call it done ..

This wasn't meant to be an anal scientific debate on what is or isn't a color.. I was thinking more along the lines of any color that you can find in a song title without repeating them, that you could paint your car or house with etc. So! If I took my car to the paint shop and said paint it white, the color will be white, same with had I asked for black.. And they are known in those industries as color choices ..

Last edited:
I guess it highlights the differences between those who value science,measurement and accuracy and those that are content with '" it works what more do you want?" :)

If you had/have a wife and she asks you to paint all the cupboards in the kitchen white, are you going to debate her scientifically at how wrong she is in her request because white is not a color, or black etc etc? If you ask a child what color is the fresh snow outside what would they answer? This is what I was meaning by the color thread.. It has nothing to do with throwing away or discounting science etc... :rolleyes:

Here's a few hints to help get this one over: Crimson and _ _ _ _ _ _, Brown Eyed _ _ _ _, Orange Colored _ _ _

Last edited:
01 - White Lightening and Wine - Heart
02 - Red, Yellow, Blue — Fred Frith
03 - Purple Rain - Prince
04 - Green Door - Shaky
05 - Let's Make The Water Turn Black - Frank Zappa
06 - Mood Indigo - Nina Simone
07 - Here Comes The People in Grey - Muswell Hillbillies (The Kinks)
08 - Scarlet Begonias - Sublime
09 - Lilac Wine - Jeff Buckley