The 15 Song Album collection:

Joined 2016
Paid Member
01 - Nimrodel - Camel
02 - Man Named Niggle - Carl Rust
03 - Wintersmith - Steeleye Span (not Tolkien but Terry Pratchett)
04 - The Necromancer - Rush
05 - The Wizard - Black Sabbath
06 - Sagan Om Ringen - Bo Hansson (Swedish keyboardist Bo Hansson's album dedicated to various happenings in Tolkien's Lord of the rings)
07 - Stranger in a Strange Land - Iron Maiden ( novel with same name by Robert A. Heinlein's )
08 - The House of Tom Bombadil - Nickel Creek
09 - Ramble On - Led Zeppelin (T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum, and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, her, her....yeah. )
10 - Lothlórien - Enya

01 - Nimrodel - Camel
06 - Sagan Om Ringen - Bo Hansson (Swedish keyboardist Bo Hansson's album dedicated to various happenings in Tolkien's Lord of the rings)
07 - Stranger in a Strange Land - Iron Maiden ( novel with same name by Robert A. Heinlein's )
09 - Ramble On - Led Zeppelin (T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum, and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, her, her....yeah. )
10 - Lothlórien - Enya
11 - Songs of the Quendi - Sally Oldfield

01 - Nimrodel - Camel
10 - Lothlórien - Enya
12 - Misty Mountain Hop - Led Zeppelin

01 - Nimrodel - Camel
10 - Lothlórien - Enya
13 - Lords of the Ring - Styx

01 - Nimrodel - Camel
10 - Lothlórien - Enya
14 - Pippin's Song - Billie Boyd

Since i was the one who complained a couple of lists back about rule breaking given that this list seems stuck can we clarify the posting rule ? How about if no new posts have been made for 48 hours a third is allowed ? I remember Cal saying awhile back this was kind of unwritten but maybe a vote by the regulars that post here on this ?

01 - Nimrodel - Camel
10 - Lothlórien - Enya
14 - Pippin's Song - Billie Boyd
15 - The Battle of Evermore - Led Zeppelin

Neither of those are similes. Just sayin'

Okay.. the title "She's a rainbow" is a figurative metaphor, but through the whole song he is singing "She's like a rainbow" which is a simile, and therefor implied in the title, but to clear things up, let's re-theme this 15 list as ....

Songs that have a simile or metaphor as a title.

01 - She's a Rainbow - The Rolling Stones
02 - Every Color You Are - Sylvian|Fripp
03 - Diamond as Big as the Ritz - Jimmy Buffett
04 - She's As Cold As Ice - Roy Rogers (not that Roy Rogers :p)